patchyp

Hair Repair

hey people :) ... not sure if many of you lot will remember me as its been a good while since i posted on the hair transplant web site , I have today booked to have my hairline repaired by the great doctor feller in early january and cant wait :rolleyes: ... i will post before and after pictures when the time comes... at 1st i was all set on fue , but then was told i was gonna need 1s in my hairline and maybe as much as 1600 to give the thickness i needed to blend in with my natural hair, so i went the strip way .... but i just want it sorted , and it will be im 100% on that ..... anyway ive seen your great results also by the pictures that have been posted . everyone is looking hairy ... and no pubes in sight... Also id like to thank spex , for his time and help including all his info when i had my origional bad HT .... laters

Awesome to see you back posting again mate!!! You will be repaired soon enough mate B) Hope you can hang around and keep us all informed as it happens! :)

Hey Patchy,

Nice to hear from you mate, i'm in the chair with Feller in November, im sure he'll give it a wipe before you get on it! :P

Seem to recall it was Norton Fuemaster(bater) Theo Vernikos who gave you his unique interpretation of a hairline using a ruler :angry: You may be interested to learn he and Isherwood have left Norton (allegedly) and started FUEclinics, are you sure you cant be tempted to give em another try :rolleyes:

Seriously though hope things go ok for you and that Dr Feller can restore your trust.

Thanks for the support guys , Slaps GL with your november HT with dr feller :) i will look out for your results , and a clean chair would be great :D BadHairUk your results look amazing mate , you now can get on with your life and forget about your shitty noble implants,,,, dont forget the beer when we both get sorted :P