Sign in to follow this  
joe101

I Dread Going To The Hairdressers Now

Well they see balding heads every single day. But it is abit embarrassing if its a fit bird cutting your hair.

yeah i must admit i dont enjoy going to the hairdressers anymore. i would love to go into to tony & guy or somewhere like that and have my hair cut by a nice little piece. at the moment i just go to a mens barbers and get it cut for 5 quid. I wear toppik so i have just the sides cut and grade the top myself. but i do dread him turning around and saying to me infront of everyone and saying '' what are you puttung in your hair '' ? which i have seen happen to someone before, the guy was very embarrased, i did feel for him.

Its just amazing to think that to most people going to get a haircut is something that they dont even think about, its about as stressfull as buying a newspaper. Then there's us where its like a public display of our worst feature. (I've done my own hair with clippers and attatchments for as long as I can remember now.)

yeah i must admit i dont enjoy going to the hairdressers anymore. i would love to go into to tony & guy or somewhere like that and have my hair cut by a nice little piece. at the moment i just go to a mens barbers and get it cut for 5 quid. I wear toppik so i have just the sides cut and grade the top myself. but i do dread him turning around and saying to me infront of everyone and saying '' what are you puttung in your hair '' ? which i have seen happen to someone before, the guy was very embarrased, i did feel for him.

the worst part is when they get a mirror to show you the back of the head. I was doing OK up till that point, then I felt rotten.

In my 20's I dreaded visiting the hairdressers, but once I hit my 30's it stopped bothering me, plenty of bald/balding guys around in my age group :D That said, I usually save the cash and shave it off myself!