Sign in to follow this  
beardywierdy

For Lucky

Hi Mate

Do you fancy meeting up in Manchester at some point? Let me know and I will give you an email address (I can't seem to PM anymore)

I have been under the radar for a few months as the wife has had the baby. I have been worrying about someone else rather than my hairline for a change- it does keep you grounded. But in a few months I will be full on with the HT again!!!

Cheers cock

BW

Hi mate.

Glad to hear your wife had the baby and all is well.Sleepless nights now.

Was good meeting you in Manchester.

I`m sure lucky will meet you and get in touch soon.

Cheers Bri.

Hi Brian

Thanks for the comments- good to see that your procedure went well and that you are doing fine- To be honest mate, when I saw you, I would never have suspected that you had any work done - so now you have been over the pond it will be awesome when it's all grown out.

Yep, sleepless nights have kicked in and my nerves are f*cked- I am not sure that my hair can cope!!! I will need a transplant after all this!

Cheers

BW

Hi mate - hope you are well! Congrats!

Sleepless nights - OUCH!! Still there even now 11 months on!!! :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

Hi Mate

Do you fancy meeting up in Manchester at some point? Let me know and I will give you an email address (I can't seem to PM anymore)

I have been under the radar for a few months as the wife has had the baby. I have been worrying about someone else rather than my hairline for a change- it does keep you grounded. But in a few months I will be full on with the HT again!!!

Cheers cock

BW

Hi BW

Yeah no probs, there is a problem with the PM here, you can send me a message if you are a member at PB's Forum <------- Click!

I been there with the kids, a lot of work lol, but its all worthwhile.

All the best mate.

Lucky

Thanks BW,its all healed nicely and just waiting for the growth now. :)