Sign in to follow this  
JGS

Rooney

I know its hard to feel sorry for a lad that earns an outrageous amount of money for doing jack shit, and also gets to bang a bird like coleen, but what does a lad like rooney do about his hairloss? Because from what i can gather footballers are not aloud to take propecia/finasteride. A player recently was banned for it. What would he do?

Also just to say has anyone recently seen Stephen Ireland, the man city player. He was a wearer of the advanced hair studio rug on head, but has now come to his senses and wipped it off.

well he can afford the best hair transplant op going if he so wishes.

Not really, yes he could afford to pay for it but he would'nt be able to keep it a secret and the entire world would be there to criticisehim for it.

Yes. I noticed that he has been losing for a while and as he is realativly young, I reckon it will be on it's way by 30. Poor sod. But, despite his millions I suppose he is in the same boat as us mortals i.e. having work done and keeping it a secret. How many people including 'stars' would admit to having work done- especially in that sort of environment- I reckon his team mate would take the p*ss mercilessly.

On another note- I wonder if Jude Law will get work done?

On another note- I wonder if Jude Law will get work done?

One tabloid (not that I read them regularly) compared his current look to Phil Collins. Time has not been kind. I'm amazed he didn't get on Propecia in his late 20s; at least Rooney has the excuse that it's a banned substance in most sports.

I'm pretty sure he has been on treatments (Jude) but they're not fullproof they dont work for everyone. And Rooney I reckon he'll be bald by his mid 20's.

I'm pretty sure he has been on treatments (Jude) but they're not fullproof they dont work for everyone. And Rooney I reckon he'll be bald by his mid 20's.

What NW scale would you put Rooney on now SAF?

It does look like his loss has deterioted more over the last year or so....

im sure i saw a picture of his dad one time who looked to have a full head of healthy hair as well if i remember.......

I'd say Rooney is very not yet a NW3 but he's getting close, and he's 22 is'nt he. I was about as bald as him when I was 25 and I got to NW6 before 30. Who knows what side of the family his hairloss comes from.

Finasteride/Propecia is on a list of banned substances because, although it does not enhance performance itself, it can be used to conceal drugs that do.