Sign in to follow this  
Seanyboy01

Propecia

My GP would not prescribe it today when I went to see him, said only prescribes them for other reasons (prostate I think in older men), but confirmed that its ok (I wanted to consult him first) that Im going to begin taking it should I get it online. Anyone know how long it takes for Ashcroft to dispatch and what payment methods he accepts (switch or payal)?

hey bud

Its 80 quid for 15 months supply , my gp said it was no problem and would perscibe it for me , but I get it from Dr Ashcroft and it take a week or two , he accepts cheques bud .

Your gp sound like a right selfish twat to be honest ,

Just stick with Dr Ashcroft

hopr that helps

richie

hey bud

Its 80 quid for 15 months supply , my gp said it was no problem and would perscibe it for me , but I get it from Dr Ashcroft and it take a week or two , he accepts cheques bud .

Your gp sound like a right selfish twat to be honest ,

Just stick with Dr Ashcroft

hopr that helps

richie

OK cheers richie. My doc is usually sound about most thing. Great results in your pic by the way.

Gonna order from ashcroft asap. Can anyone sell my a few until then, like through paypal? I think I need on them pretty quickly lol.

I can't understand why he won't prescribe propecia, bearing in mind that it was released for hairloss and not BPH. Best getting it from Dr Ashcroft rather than online though; at least you know that it will be legit.

I persuaded my GP to proscribe Proscar - he was a bit dubious but I think realised that it made practical sense.

Cheers

BW