Sign in to follow this  
Seanyboy01

Introduction

Hello all. Ive been lurking and reading this excellent forum for about a month now. Gathered I should be active on here since I really think Im going to take the plunge and get a transplant at Feller's clinic.

I found his site by searching the following in google 'best hair transplant surgeon world'. You see, there are transplant places all over the place (especially here In Ireland and England and I was doing a bit of reading at various websites. But I cant say how excited I am about Feller. The work that he does just seems head and shoulders above the rest. And on top of that, I read about a guy spex here offering support and everything else he does for people in the UK travelling the whole way over.

In the meantime I just wanted to become part of the community and keep learning. Any advice on what I should do in the coming months will be highly appreciated (should I start propecia, should I send pictured to spex of the current state of my hair?)

Anyway, I look forward to taking part.

Hi seanyboy, congrats on finding this forum.

spex is definately the guy to speak too, he is very knowledgable and will only be too glad to help you.

I would get on propecia/proscar asap to help stop any further loss.

Sending pics to spex would be a good idea as he can then evaluate your options.

good luck

Hi and welcome Sean!

Happy to help in anyway i can - my email address is in signature feel free to drop me one.

Spex B)