Sign in to follow this  
munkychunks

Kirkland Minoxidil - Can Someone Elaborate More

Afternoon,

I am probably being mega thick here so bare with me. ha-ha

I use this stuff which I have noticed some great results in two months in addition to Proscar.

Kirkland Minoxidil Hair Regrowth Treatment

5% Kirkland Minoxidil topical solution

http://www.minoxidil-direct.co.uk/Kirkland_Minoxidil.htm

However there is this foam but it states that it should NOT BE USED FOR THINNING AT THE FRONT which I have but I have seen pictures on here of people using this for frontal baldness and have excellent results.

Verus.

Men's Rogaine Foam NEW!

by Pfizer

http://www.minoxidil-direct.co.uk/Rogaine_Foam.htm

On their webpage it states

Do not use if

your amount of hair loss is different than that shown on the inside of this label or your hair loss is on the front of the scalp. 5% minoxidil topical foam is not intended for frontal baldness or receding hairline.

Men's Rogaine Foam NEW!

"Our users are reporting a complete lack of irritation with the foam, after years of irritation with the Liquid form.

They are also reporting faster drying times, and easier application. The ramifications of this are huge.

More importantly, is the study data. The foam showed an 85% effectiveness rate as compared to 55% in the liquid.

A jump this huge is literally unheard of"

does anyone buy their products from the site linked above???

i want to start using minoxidil but this site looks a bit dodgy. does anyone know of any sites that are good and trustworthy?

I ordered some foam from that website the other day. 35 quid for 4 months supply. It came within 3 or 4 days. You can also order from power sellers on ebay as well.

so there isnt a catch with the kirkland minoxidil? I have had good results with rogaine5%Min twice a day so I am very wary of reversing some of the improvement by switching to a cheaper alternative.

can I be sure that the two are completely compatible?

so there isnt a catch with the kirkland minoxidil? I have had good results with rogaine5%Min twice a day so I am very wary of reversing some of the improvement by switching to a cheaper alternative.

In 1996 Rogaine went off patent, allowing other companies to produce 'generic' minoxidil. Kirkland should be reputable: it's a Costco brand, and Costco is one of the biggest American retailers.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Costco#Kirkland_Signature

In 1996 Rogaine went off patent, allowing other companies to produce 'generic' minoxidil. Kirkland should be reputable: it's a Costco brand, and Costco is one of the biggest American retailers.

i use that website to get mine, i use a tonne of this stuff, usually get 2 year supplys every 5-6 months.

i have used it at the front and got AMAZING results, front hairline and receeding areas filling up

i use that website to get mine, i use a tonne of this stuff, usually get 2 year supplys every 5-6 months.

i have used it at the front and got AMAZING results, front hairline and receeding areas filling up

is this different to the foam version of Minox/Rogaine?

It says you only need to put a drop on your bald places twice a day. One of the biggest complaints about Minoxidil/Rogaine is that it's a hassle to apply every day, but putting a drop on doesn't strike me as a big hassle at all really. I might consider using it after all.