Sign in to follow this  
hairymuff

Im Back! 1012 Fue With Dr Feller

Hi there everyone,

Well i did it 1012 FUE with Dr Feller. I will write a larger post when fully recovered from my trip but so far so good and i am well happy to say i would do it all again tomorrow. The trip home was a long one due to a big delay but apart from that everything ran smoothly.Speak soon :)

Spex can you get my pictures please.

Good to hear that Hairymuff.Looking forward to seeing your pictures andhearing more about your experience.

Hi Hairymuff, well done and congratulations.

Its a great feeling coming back, knowing thing a gonna be brighter in the future........and hairier B)

Welcome back mate - heard it went well - Will attempt to get pics ASAP.

Thank you guys. Well after much research and planning i opted for an FUE surgery with Dr Feller. I just returned and i feel even more so now that the research paid off well. I am healing very quickly thanks to the products spex advised and hopefully will be able to pull this off in another week if things progress at the rate they are now which i am pleased to say as i am back in at work week after next.The trip to New york was a great one apart from a big delay on the way home, thanks BA ! <_<

The surgery day itself was really long but i always knew it would be, being an FUE patient. It was great to finally meet Dr Feller face to face after all the reading i had done about him and conversation on the phone. He very quickly put my fears at rest and together we designed the hairline position which only took 2 attempts with the famous marker pen.I met Dr Fellers staff straight after this. They were all very friendly going into the surgery room which was nice as it was comforting to meet the ladies who were going to be working on my head too.

The surgery went really well and happy to report that i would do it all again, although no plans to !! Hopefully spex can pop my pictures up here and you can all give me your opinion.

Thanks again to everyone here for all their help.

hey gays ,

and weldone hairmuff , glads things went well

we like pics , were are the pics ? hahahaaha

finger out spexxy

hahahahaa

richie

Thanks. Hopefully spex can post my pictures when he gets a minute. I am healing well and its amazing how little pain i have felt. The donor area looks the same as it did before the HT although shorter hair but no real redness to mention. The front is still red which was getting better but seems to be hanging around <_< I have heard this can happen, but for how long on average? Some grafts are still there but the most of them have shed :)

I will keep you up to date and try to make the meet up next month, hopefully i will have no redness then :unsure:

Still waiting on your pics mate - i will get them but the Doc has not uploaded them yet!

Well done HM! this is great news to hear things went so well.. shame about the delay with the flight... it is a long journey but when u get home... that sleep in your own bed for a few hours smiling to yourself knowing its all over... is the best bit! ;) looking forward to seeing the pics and u'r progress B)

Thanks spex, no problem but would really like to see them. You know whats it's like.

Hi Badhair, the flight way a pain but glad my HT went well and there is no evidence of it even now :blink:

Spex, any chance of my pictures? :) Thanks for everything so far. Looking really good so far and will send you over some pictures to post when i get chance but would really like my pictures from the session, thanks again :)

MATE - !!! My bad!! I completely forgot to chae those pictures up :huh: I did initially but they were still on the Doc camera - leave it with me bro! - SORRY! :(

Hairy - hopefully the Doc is sorting the pics out and sending them to me today - will email them to you. :)

AGAIN - sorry for the delay!

Hey HM, good to hear everything went well with the surgery. Hope you've recovered well and that in time the effort and $$$ pay off 1000 folds. I have booked a FUE with Feller this side of Christmas, although not sure if will end up going for strip, depending on what the doc says. Take a look at my pics in my earlier post and feel free to comment. Were you able to take a flight back the day after the surgery or did you wait a bit longer? I am thinking about coming back the next day as my HT is booked for a monday and I'll be flying there over the weekend, so will spend sat & sun going around the big apple (though not planned it yet). I guess recovery time with strip will be longer than FUE?? So may have to leave an extra day to be safe.

May the hair-gods smile down on you...

Hi badhairdo, sorry for delay i get limited time on here unfortunately.

Yes I flew back pretty much the next day with no problems at all. I think this is generally what people do.

I enjoyed the entire experience to be honest apart from a delay home due to airport mayhem <_< I healed very quickly and toyed with strip but glad i went FUE in the end. Maybe i will have strip if i have to in years to come but hopefully ithis FUE will sort my problem out :)

You are in great hands with Dr Feller and his team so good luck :)

Hi mate - there are several patients waiting pics which were all taken with the problem camera. Dr Feller is working on the issue and hopefully will have it resolved soon.