Sign in to follow this  
hammer69

What Pi**es Me Off

Well il tell you all i see scumbags like junkie rocker pete docherty drug addicts raging alcoholics and people who couldn't give 2 blue fcuks about their appearance and they all have full heads of hair :angry: I look after myself as much as possible keep fit eat healthy work every day god sends help anyone i can try my best to please people and im losing my hair lifes just not fair lads! Rant over im off out on the sauce to give the liver a good hiding...

Well drugs and alcohol lower testosterone levels and increase eastrogen production, so technicly they are good for your hair. ;)

Ps you forgot to mention all the fat bastards with great hair.

I agree..

Right..

Plan of action !!

I am going out tomorrow to sign up a major record deal.. make millions... become a drug addict.. buy a huge house in LA and fill it with more drungs, expensive cars and blonde women who are just after my money...

Will let you all know if my hair grows back !!

Tim :P

I am going out tomorrow to sign up a major record deal.. make millions... become a drug addict.. buy a huge house in LA and fill it with more drungs, expensive cars and blonde women who are just after my money...

:lol:

Well drugs and alcohol lower testosterone levels and increase eastrogen production, so technicly they are good for your hair. ;)

Ps you forgot to mention all the fat bastards with great hair.

Yes them lucky fat bastards too like me dad hes never looked after himself hes now 70 and still looks the part full head of jet black hair and tanned dark naturally the bastard <_<

I agree..

Right..

Plan of action !!

Will let you all know if my hair grows back !!

Tim :P

Give me a shout before you make this move pal im coming with ;)

Don't think that unhealthy lifestyles are the way to regrow hair. A study in Taiwan found a positive link between smoking and male pattern hair loss...

http://www.nhs.uk/news/2007/November/Pages...ndbaldness.aspx

But even this study notes that "people with a first degree relative with baldness are 13 times more likely to be bald than people without relatives with baldness". It's all about genetics.

Hmmmm..

well.. I sent several emails to some major record companies... will have to wait and see..

Don't fancy EMI.. so will probably accept an offer from Sony...

Now... just off to search for my first crib... :)

well all these f*ckers that abuse their body with no obvious repercussions never escape from the damage to their character.

in 30 years time pete doherty may still have hair but will be severly lacking in substance beneath it.