Sign in to follow this  
GasMan

7 Months Post Op Pics

Really appreciate you taking the time to follow up with pictures Gasman. I have been watching your case very closely and things are looking great. I too am going in for a very similar session with Dr Feller in a matter of days now.... wish me luck! :huh:

Really appreciate you taking the time to follow up with pictures Gasman. I have been watching your case very closely and things are looking great. I too am going in for a very similar session with Dr Feller in a matter of days now.... wish me luck! :huh:

Best of Luck hairymuff.... You're in good hands so everything will be cool...

Enjoy New York.... You going to stay long?

Thanks for the updates Gasman. Work is looking very good now especially for only 1,000 grafts. ! Definitly Lot of thickening seems to have come in last few months, and prob some more to come also. you must be v pleased.

Hope i can get a similar cosmetic difference as i will be in the same ball park in terms of grafts..

Looking good Gasman, grow well.

Thanks Dr Feller..... I have to say Im very pleased with the results.

I've looked at so many other patients pictures from other doctors who have had over double the amount of grafts I received, yet with similar if not poorer results than mine. I can only assume that I had a very high growth yield, and other docs plant lots more grafts as they're aware there growth yield is a lot less.

here are some more pics at 10 months after hair cut and outside with no flash to show true and fair result.

post-290-1225040480_thumb.jpg

post-290-1225040512_thumb.jpg

post-290-1225040567_thumb.jpg