Sign in to follow this  
Scotty

Dr Ashcroft

Hi,

Could anyone advise how I can get hold of Dr Ashcroft, Tried calling his mobile but it keeps coming up temporarily out of order. Im running out of Proscar and not sure what the price is to purchase them from.

Could someone advise ASAP

Cheers

Scotty

Hi Scotty

I read that Spex thinks he may be on holiday and has not vanished.

Spex may be able to help you out with some to tide you over so drop him an email.

If he is running low ask him for my number and i`ll send you some propecia to keep you going if you are desperate.

Ceers Bri.

Hey bri, Im having the same problem i.e. cant get a hold of the Dr and ive totally run out :blink: Any chance you could loan me some till i get sorted from my dealer ;) and i,ll replace as soon as i get my supply.

Regards

Tom

Hi Tom

PM me your number on pb pm and i`ll ring you tomorrow for your address and send you some foc as i`m a nice guy.

Will send it first class so you will have it Monday as long as you reply soon.

Cherrs Bri.

Hey bri sorry for delay but ive been milfing all weekend and just got home and on the net ;) ...... this will be much appraciated brother. I cant login to pb site and cant send pm on this site for some bizarre reason?????

I will rplace as soon as i get my supply, im a nice guy too! ;)

Much appreciated mate, thank you!

Hi Scotty

I read that Spex thinks he may be on holiday and has not vanished.

Spex may be able to help you out with some to tide you over so drop him an email.

If he is running low ask him for my number and i`ll send you some propecia to keep you going if you are desperate.

Ceers Bri.

Big Mac,

I tired to send you a private message but an error keeps appearing. I cant get hold of Dr Ascroft, im running real low is there anyway i could get some Proscar off you to get me by till i get hold of him. Do you have any other ways i can contact you, I dont fancy showing my mobile number pulicly on the forum

Cheers

Scotty

Hi Scotty

If you click on my weblog at the bottom of my post you will go to my pictures,Once there click back to home and you can get me there anytime.Hope that helps mate.

Tommmy i`ve put your number on all the sex sites. :blink:

Am extremely happy as today when I got back from work there was a parcel waiting for me containing a years supply of generic Finasteride. I started corresponding with Dr Ashcroft about a month ago and at the beginning of last week I finally decided to bite the bullet and transfer cash into his account (which I am reluctant to do for anything over the internet) but Dr Ashcroft gave me more than enough information on himself to reassure me and much to my amazement what I thought would be at least a months wait turned out to be a matter of days.

Anyone thinking of trying Finasteride or similar products would do well to get in contact with Dr Ashcroft as I found him to be an extremely understanding and helpful man.

Again yay! now to sit it out and see if it has any beneficial effects (by the way I'm under no impression that this is a miracle cure) just to slow the hair loss down would be great. Who know what the future holds at least now I can feel I'm taking a pro-active approach to my MPB rather than just staring into mirrors day in day out seeing that hairline retreat.

Hope everyone here is doing well and I'm glad my first post is a positive one.