Sign in to follow this  
j tee

Where Dr John Ashcroft Gone?

Well i spoke with Dr john Ashcroft and hes a very helpfull nice guy. I have sent money to him but have not got anything back and his phone no longer works! Anyone know why?

I have no idea where he is but do not stress - he is more than likely away on holiday and has turned his phone off!

How long ago did you speak to him?

He has been prescribing Proscar for years and is a VERY decent guy - If you still have not heard from him in a couple of weeks let me know and i will continue to help but more than likely a case of bad timing.

He goes away a lot! :)

Hey guys, I wanted to PM this to spex, but PMs seem to be gone since the last time I came here! I tried mailing Dr Ashcroft on the e-mail I did 1 year ago but it bounced back, does he have a new one? If he does can someone post it for me please as I'd like to continue after this batch is up (anytime soon!).

Thanks

Also: If I have been cutting my proscar into 4 instead of 5 and I switch to Propecia (1 (=1/5) Propecia tablet = less than 1/4 proscar) will the lesser dosage have no effect on me now? I'd be having 1/5 a dosage a day instead of 1/4.

Hey guys

I spoke to Dr Ashcroft four weeks ago , I sent him a cheque for £80 after he explained to me finasteride has now gone down in price , I recieved my 15 month supply within a week , best to ring him .

richie