Sign in to follow this  
spex

Cheap Minoxidil.

Ive not used this supplier yet but found it just recently. Some people do say that the kirkland brand takes longer to dry on your hair but non the less its cheap as chips!!

Cheap Minoxidil

regards

Wow - That is cheap !

Have had comments that Kirkland is greasier and takes a lot longer to dry.

However at that price it would be OK to use, say at night when you might not have to have it dry in a hurry.

Bill

Anyone got any cheaper prices on Proscar/Finasteride?

You can get cheaper, usually from India

However read this first - http://www.stophairlossnow.co.uk/News/News215.htm

Although it is about another drug the same warning applies.

It is almost impossible to tell if you have the real thing just by looking.

You may end up paying for and using a useless pill.

Bill

Ive not used this supplier yet but found it just recently. Some people do say that the kirkland brand takes longer to dry on your hair but non the less its cheap as chips!!

Cheap Minoxidil

regards

Hey, is this site reliable? Since it doesn't even have a contact details or anything. Have you bought from it by any chance? Please let me know. It's very cheap for a year supply.

i haven't bought from it yet as only recently found the site myself but on another site people have been buying from it with no problems - let me know as i will defo buy from them next time as it is so cheap.

You could run a test and just buy one bottle to start?

hi! i am using a topical hair loss treatment which has newly ingredient called TRICHOGEN, clinical studies has already has proven it safe and effective on hair loss in 56 days.

I have start using the product for 3 weeks ,my hair loss problem has been reduced, and my scalp decrease oily.

yes!

it is convenient to use also.

Just use after hair wash , remember to message!

Actually after using one week, the hair texture is improved, not too olily and in 2 weeks , there is less hair loss when you comb your hair and find less on your pillow.

Hi! Question-Has anyone had a change in hair pimentation while on Rogaine? I am not badmouthing the product as I am happy it works for so many but when I apply it, my hair becomes much lighter in pigmentation (like a dirty blond color) when my hair is naturally brown. Also it seems to become a lot less healthy. Anyone else have this problem? This is very frustrating to me in that i'm trying to save the hair I have left but Propecia and Minoxidil either give me side effects or don't agree with me. Ugh. I do however use Nizoral but you know, need more than that!-Tim ok, I posted enough tomight. All be well and healthy!! Timallen45@hotmail.com

My hair is greasy enough as it is so I don’t like the sound of this Kirkland brand despite its supposed to be the same as Rogaine. Generally where are people getting their Minoxidil from? The link from the home page to this American site seems to have a good deal:

http://www.folica.com/Rogaine_Extra_S_d81.html

Has anyone bought it from there, and if so what are peoples experience of regaining hair on the temples? The information on minox and finasteride say they are not intended for that use – but can they work in those areas?