Sign in to follow this  
richie

Dr Feller Uk Patient /richie48 Better Pics !

Hey guys

I tried to recreate an origional pic before my ht , I was fed up with harsh outside sunny pics , so i have compared like for like and I can DEFINATLY see were i am going now hahahahaha

I like these pics hahahahaha

before and after 7 months with 2100 crown grafts with Dr Feller in nov 2007

IPB ImageIPB Image

A much happier

richie

Looking good - But still a Loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong way to go ;)

You`ve done the hardest bit and now it should be a breeze for you.

Looking good mate.

hey bud

the area covered was almost sqaure , 5cms x 7cms , the area was 35cm2 , i was given 2100 grafts , mostly 2 hair grafts , this means 2100 divided by 35 equals 60 grafs per cm .

my goal , discussed with Dr Feller was to replicate my exsisting density to match my native hair , i wear my hair longer , surfer style , due to the crown taking alot longer to grow out fully ,I hope to see the final result at 18 months ,.

I'm happy with my progress so far , as you can see above I already have a good cosmetic improvment and I'm only aproximatly 50% grown out .

thanks bud

richie

the area covered was almost sqaure , 5cms x 7cms , the area was 35cm2 , i was given 2100 grafts , mostly 2 hair grafts , this means 2100 divided by 35 equals 60 grafs per cm .

:huh:

Doing well there Richie... how much better does it feel to grow more hair ....instead of lose more hair! B) I wouldnt even say 50% there yet.. my best time was 14 months (but I had thick scar tissue from a UK job)