Sign in to follow this  
spex

"joe" 4000+ Grafts Session - 10 Months Post Op

I had the pleasure of hooking up with a UK patient "Joe" - 10 months post op 4000+ Grafts with Dr Feller. The patient is over the moon to say the least at this stage - still unfinished stage i might add as has a great deal more maturing ahead of him - and as predicted wants more (Hair Greed) and is planning a second session with Dr Feller in approx 6 months time to finish of his small crown area.

The patient "Joe" wanted it me to thank all the forum members for their input as he has found it invaluable. He has every intension of joining to share his own experience and research but for now would just like to thank the forum in general for its immense help.

"Joe" intends to come along to the UK presentation being held in the UK in September so anyone interested in meeting him and seeing his results first hand, by all means come along!

" Joe" - 4000+ Grafts with Dr Feller

Pre op:

IPB Image

IPB Image

Immed post op 4000+ session

IPB Image

10 months post op 4000+ Grafts with Bleached hair. (considering the look myself..)

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

]

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Looking really good so far.He looks a different person now.

Really impressed with this. Mainly because this chap has gone from completely bald to someone who if you say in the street would not he had a hairloss problem, you wouldn't even notive the slightly thinning crown. That is what I call a transformation, going from bald to not bald and all with one procedure and using only 4000 grafts!!

Really impressed with this. Mainly because this chap has gone from completely bald to someone who if you say in the street would not he had a hairloss problem, you wouldn't even notive the slightly thinning crown. That is what I call a transformation, going from bald to not bald and all with one procedure and using only 4000 grafts!!

Yeah, couldn't agree more. The difference is black and white (brunette and blond?) and for only 4000 grafts. he must be well chuffed.

Whoooaaah there! Is this the guy i seen at the meet in manchester??? Looking good Joe buddy! Liking the hair colour too.

I reckon that HT will of took about 10 to 15 years off you bud. You look like a different guy!

Hair greeds a b,stard isnt it. Ha!

All good mate!

Think i got it wrong there, i didnt see this guy at the manchester meet! Different joe. Ha!

More than 1 Joe out there mate ;) - But only 1 TommyTwo! :P

Hope you're well mate B)

Ha Ha! Very funny! Your right tho, theres only one of the big fella ;) Im good thanks bud. I thought there was a slight resemblence, then realised that the joe at the meet was only about 6 weeks or so post op. My Tommytwo brains wern't working there for a minute :wacko:

Gothair?

Glad it helped mate! - Do you have any info/pics to share?