Sign in to follow this  
RonnieF

Laser Comb

I would also like to hear from anyone using the lasercomb.

Some people are using it because it is in the best sellers list and certainly sells well.

Imput would be good for everyone.

Bill

The report on 20/20 which i saw tested all common hair growth forms. Only ONE at the end of 8 weeks showed signs of new growth! The laser comb..It has been used for years in the orient and is working for me. My hair is fuller then it has been in years no Bullshit. I dont know if it works for all people but i know it works for people i have spoken with.

I just wanted to add i have had great success with Natural hair laser brush with Saw Palmetto. Saw Palmetto twice a day and laser brush 15 minutes everyday. Not laser comb with plastic bristles but LASER Brush. I think bristles move oil and unclog pours better.

Mark you could buy it from a Hair transplant clinic.Most should sell it.I have used a hair comb for 2 months with minimal results.I have already had a Hair Transplant.I could honestly say its abit of a waste of time.

Damien

in all my experience with laser hair growth promoting - it is pretty much short lived.

I tried the laser hood at Advanced Hair Studios which cost me a fortune and is the same principal as a laser brush i believe and i had very limited results from it.

The laser comb may well make your hair grow healthier but at the end of the day its DHT that is the culprit for hairloss and thats a FACT.

i honestly believe that the laser comb will not solve your hairloss problems - but this is only my opinion.

My Webpage

sorry , but all studies prove you wrong.. I take saw Palmetto twice a day with Laser BRUSH and have great results. Going to a clinic every week is foolish when you can do the whole thing at home EVERYDAY for 15 mins! I do this all for under 100.00 US dollars!!

can we see some before and after pics - to assess the benefits of your laser comb.

and am i right in thinking you are here saying that you've seen results in 2 weeks and your brother 2 months <_<

well i've been studying hairloss for many years now and i must admit even two months is incredibly soon to actually see any noticable difference in hair growth, quality and density - minimum time scale for the hair growth cycle is 12/15weeks - noticable diffenences will not be seen before this, but will after - main difference being seen at month 6-8.

i find your claims questionable going off my experience any the experience of many others.

Also if those pictures are of your brother on e-bay that means you are assosiated with selling "a make your own laser comb" and you've come here onto these boards to tell us... how it works and where to buy it ... interesting

No ,Why dont you just research it for yourself Laser therapy is well documented from Oxford to John Hopkins, But i guess they to are trying to sell something! this has been used for a lot of years and oh buy the way A guy named Einstien discussed benifits of various wave light beams into the human body.. listen continue on with what you use... remember all of you have great results with a drug that was designed to shrink your prostate and make dick soft so have fun!

Oh buy the way Specs since your a shill for hair TRANSPLANTS have they got over the HEAD OF A DOLL LOOK YET, and whats available for common man who cant afford a Mercedes on thier head?

i've been on propecia for over 6 yrs and never once suffered any side effects.

he refers to a 2% miniority study performed by merk the makers of propecia. their statistics show that men who suffer initial side effects from propecia - these side effects, if occur, fade out over use as the body gets used to it.

Lower sperm count /volume of ejaculate which Merck considers non issue, Weight gain, heart flutters, and decreased sexual desire all have been documented by users. If you are to only RELY on Manufacture of drug to list its short comings Yes you are Right a LITTLE KNOWELEDE IS DANGEROUS! 6 years HMM maybe we should ask your partner about this......

Hi cworld

The board rules state “ Please be courteous to other members “.

Having met with Specs I can honestly say that his hair transplant is the best I have ever seen.

As a consultant with a major UK clinic I have seen hundreds of transplants.

Specs is passionate about helping others with hair loss so that they do not suffer they way he has.

Specs gives his time and advice free on this forum.

It is about giving back to the community and helping others along the way.

A lot of people on this forum have met with Specs and all comment on his enthusiasm to help others in any way he can.

With regards to Propecia – And this is not a sales pitch but facts.

Propecia is the worlds most successful hair loss drug. Clinical trials prove that

Propecia stopped hair loss in over 80% of cases and regrowth was noticed in

over 64% - An excellent success rate, unbeaten by any other treatment.

The most common side effects.

Clinical tests showed PROPECIA was very well tolerated. Only a very small number of men had some sexual side effects, with each occurring in less than 2% of men.

They included less desire for sex, difficulty in achieving an erection, and a decrease in the amount of semen.

When the men who had these side effects stopped taking PROPECIA because of them, the side effects went away.

A five-year study confirmed the excellent safety profile of Propecia.

In the initial 12-month clinical studies, the following side effects were the most common and reported by a very small number of men: less desire for sex (1.8 percent vs. 1.3 percent on placebo), difficulty in achieving an erection (1.3 percent vs. 0.7 percent on placebo) and a decrease in the amount of semen (0.8 percent vs. 0.4 percent on placebo).

These sexual side effects went away in all men who discontinued therapy because of them and also disappeared in most (56 percent men who chose to continue taking Propecia through the fifth year of the study.

By the end of the fifth year, the incidence of those side effects was less than or equal to 0.3 percent in men who continued treatment with Propecia vs. men on placebo.

Please no more personal attacks and scare stories about treatments.

Bill

Not scare stories, just stating what a lot of users have reported. Lets remember long list of common drugs that have been removed due to problems years later.Drug companies fund most studies so remember Bottom line IS bottom line! If you have good luck great i did not like fact spec takes issue with me Talking about laser Brush while HE LINKS HIS PAGE TO HAIR CLINIC. Kettle calling Pot black. Enough said.

hey guy's we need to know?

I guess all the guy's on the forum would agree we would rather be bold than limp (have a softy) all our lives!

Can someone tell the facts please?

Thanks

I'd just like to add my appreciation for specs and all the balanced advice he gives on this site.

I've been using Proscar for 4 months now and only suffered one side effect which lasted one week, this was an increased need to urinate.

I have not experienced any sexual side effects whatsoever and am looking forward to maintaining the hair I have with Proscar.

I don't expect miracle regrowth, just maintenance and I am very happy to be taking my 1.25 mg of Proscar everyday.

I would advise any worried forum members to keep a sense of perspective over the whole side effects argument which seems to run and run.

As the Merck test results have show, only 2/100 people suffer from side effects...it tends to be the unlucky ones that post on forums like this.

Good luck to everyone with whatever treatment they use as we all want the same thing at the end of the day...some hair on our heads.

I would also like to thank specs again publically as he has been a real help to pretty much everyone on here, and i hope he continues to help me in the way he has done so far. Thanks mate. Joe

Hi All

I have been away for a while.

I have been on Propecia for years, no side effects at all.

Thanks Specs for all your help and advice on this forum.

RonnieF

B) Friends. In the past year I have at last discovered a successful treatment for my MPB. I have been searching and experimenting with my head like a shiny guinea pig for twenty five years. Last year I found the right combination of techniques, and vellus hair started to appear, now I have maybe 40-60% turning into terminal hair at various stages, mainly at the front and top and sides. The widows peak area is looking promising, and I don't recall having much there even as a teenager. The crown went bald quickly when I was only 23, after I shaved my head it didn't grow back, so it is taking longer to recover. Saw Palmetto and other supplements are part of my regimen, but I am also using a home made device (not laser or vibration or scalp exercises or anything else I have read about on any other forum), though I cannot say if it would work for everyone. There is much healthy scepticism here, who is selling and who is telling? So I am not going to try to sell or describe this device in open forum, because it is an experimental idea. The big corporations may be reading our friendly sharing messages. Has anyone else grown back new hair after over twenty years of full follicular minaturisation? We are all guessing, experimenting, and trying to share and glean information.

I hope I can look forward to receiving some positive feedback here.

Ulsterman