Sign in to follow this  
j tee

Looking For A Treatment Fast

First time poster here,

I noticed my hair thining at the front when I was 18, I'm 28 now and have been covering it up quite well for ten years. Since I started a night shift two years ago my rate of loss increased. I have quite long hair and I can feel a general thinning on top. I want something to stop the loss and help regain some hair back. From what I understand I have to take treatment before the hair dies completely but I'm not sure what to take, or how to get it. Another factor is cost as I don't have vast amounts of free cash.

thanks

post-14321-1213341789_thumb.jpg

hi jtee.. welcome aboard..

If I where you I would get on Proscar as soon as possible.. Regaine is another med but has mixed reviews.. also a shampoo called Nirozal, not a hairloss treatment but some guys have had luck with it... search for all these products on here as there is plenty of advice about all 3..

The only 2 that are proven are Regaine.. buy on line direct and Proscar, its really a drug for the prostrate but contains the same chemical as Propecia but is much cheaper.. I got mine through Spex's Doctor Ashcroft.. there is a link to his web site on here, follow this link to Spex's thread..

http://stophairlossnow.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=638]

then click on the link to Spex website in Bills post..

There are many guys on here that know much more about the meds than I do and hopefully they will reply.. but do search on here and if not all then 99% of what you need to know you will find..

Cheers mate

TimuK

Hey Tim

You are a vet now and have given him great advice.

Proscar/propeciais your best bet.

Do you have any pictures you can post.

Thanks for the advice, I've emailed the doctor and Will get the shampoo tomorrow. Its cheered me up knowing that there is something i can do.

Pic in first post,

Call the doc - he doesn't reply to emails <_<

All the best!