Sign in to follow this  
richie

Actor Rupert Everett Ht ?

hey guys

tonight on channel 4 is a documentary about some victorian sex explorer hahahaha anyway the actor Rupert Everett is on it , now rupert is long since rumoured to have ahd a ht , he has already admitted on th the "richard and judy" show that he takes meds to stop his hair from falling out .

I have seen a clip and he has shaved his head for the documentary , I thought i saw a ht scar round the back of his head ..................

Take a look guys , tell me what you think .

richie

Busted !

with in minutes Rupert is shown with a shaven head , number 2 gaurd , fantastic job at the front , pure ht , at the back he had THREE scars , 2 rough ones low down and a beautiful long scar high up above both ears and swooping down over the nunchal bump , high , very similar to london lads hahahahaha hasson and wong i'd say

Ace weldone rupert everett for not really giving a shit and shaving the fucker right down , looks good with a short full head of hair .

richie

Also

In the outside in daylight bit , when he put his head down you could see the difference in density , about a cm in from his hair line it was less dense and pluggy , he has obviously had the density improved and his hair line lowered and softened , deffo hasson and wong to me though hahahaha .

richie

Last year i was watching the pete n jordan show at some point for some mad reason, and there was a guy talkin , and im like is that a strip scar i see on the back of this guys head , didnt know who it was , thought was tim westwood , the more i looked it was a definite strip, hair was about grade 3 in length

i just done a search on the name in this post (Rupert Everett) to see who he is as i never seen the documentry in question

and thats was the guy who was on pete n jordan sofa :huh:

His ht was looking good,shame about his other scars which look like poor previous work.

Yep Yep, i too seen his HT scar on the pete and jordan, fecking awful show that it was! I was suprised to see he had had work done as i,d never noticed any major loss. Blatant HT scar tho. His hair does look pretty good at the front!

Oh you all jump on the band wagon now don't you hahahahahahaha

I saw it first , no me , no me hahahahahaha

gays ! hahahaha

easy brothers richie