Sign in to follow this  
ncfm

Things To Try

Are any of you guys using any other suppliments. I've read a few of you are using MSM. I've heard taking MSM, Saw Palmetto, Vitamin B Complex, Zinc can help with growth of healthy hair and that Saw Palmetto can be as successful as Proscar...is this true?

Also where are you guys buying your things like Nizoral? I went into Boots but they only had Nizorrelle (sp?) I see you can order Nizoral from Boots...but I think you need to be in to sign for it.

Nizoral @ Boots - this the right stuff to get? I'm never in the house during the day..always at work! :s

Also is this the right Minoxidil to use from Boots? Regaine Minoxidil

MSM, Saw Palmetto, Vitamin B Complex, Zinc are all great for healthy hair growth - if you can include them in your reg ' then all the better for you.

Saw Palmetto has no scientific proof behind it but is supposed to help fight DHT.

Article on Saw palmetto

You can get Nizoral from boots - over the counter. Just ask for it as its on the back wall behind the checkout.

You don't want to buy Minoxodil from boots as it tremendously expensive this way, you can try on ebay as thats always cheap and also this site

Minoxodil site

Regards

specs

at the moment my daily intake is 1/5 Proscar and seven seas one a day cold liver oil plus multivitamins. Using Niz twice a week. What is your daily intake Specs..as for Zinc and MSM....also exactly what products do you buy....if you dont mind me asking that is!

Regards

I don't mind bud - i'm here to help!

Daily intake:

1/4 Proscar

3000mg MSM

Vitamin B Complex

Saw Palmetto (85% berry extract)

Multi Vitamin

I also miss a day every week just to give my body a day off.

Regards

specs

Thanks for the info guys! Specs, is that 'Kirkland' Minoxidil decent enough to get? I see on the site it says it's exactly the same as the Regaine stuff.

I got MSM, Vitamin B Complex, Saw Palmetto and Zinc today and I've taken the first load (noticed that I don't need the Vitamin B Complex tho :( )

I might not take the Saw Palmetto after reading that article tho...kinda scared me a little! :) :lol:

It is the same stuff - it does leave your hair a little greasier though - see how you go with it but the regaine from Boots is just too expensive!

Again thanks for the help guys!

Is this the right Nizoral to get?

Nizoral @ pharmacy2u

or is this it:

Nizoral 2%

Where do you guys order it from?

Also, if Spec Dr can't sort me out with Proscar....does this seem a good deal:

"In UK cannot advertise Drugs for sale. Edited by Bill"

Does this seem right or am I way off with my calculations here! lol

Sorry for posting the link to the site to buy proscar :)

Is it ok if I post the prices I have found and see if it's a good deal? I won't name the supplier.

Aren't Nizorelle and Nizoral just different strenghts of the same product? Also the leaflet inside Nizoral says that some users have reported hairloss as a side effect!! Any thoughts?

Spex! Quick question if I may?

After reading this forum I thought id try MSM tablets..firstly where did you get 3000mg from? I cant seem to find that size anywhere.

Secondly I did find MSM with omega-3 included aswell. Ive heard this can help aswell? Wondered if I should give that a try?

Cheers, Kris

Well I finally got some Nizoral....and I got my package through today from Dr. Ashcroft, so I just took my first 1mg of proscar! :)

Kinda hard to cut, so I just ordered a pill cutter which may help with things! :)

Wish me luck everyone! hehe

I guess the thing I'm not looking forward too is the 'shedding stage' as my hair is fine enough as it is! :unsure: