Sign in to follow this  
spex

Arcticmonk Update

Due to existing plans to take wives/family shopping in Birmingham at the w/e - Arcticmonk , Beachboy and I met up very briefly in Birmingham to take some pics/updates of current situ's.

Here is "Arcticmonks" info and updated pics taken yesterday:

Arctic received 5700 grafts over 2 sessions with Dr Feller and is now 18 months post op second op.

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

After First session 3000+

IPB Image

Second session 2700

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

NOW:

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Hi all - And a big thanks to spex for publishing these photos - was good to meet up albeit briefly...... there is only so long I can leave the misses and the child sat in the corner whilst we talk hair

My hair is too long at the mo, hence its a bit wavy and with my hair characteristics that is not the best to show it. I usually have a scissor cut and believe me it looks sh1t hot when its done. I then push the fringe back and my hair line is a brilliant job by Dr F. If you remember the photos I published back in jan (which just show the hair line). I can say tho that photos dont always do me justice - I am no longer bald!! in fact I dont have one bald spot on my head, from the crown to the fringe! I was a NW6 probably approaching the point of no return when I first met Spex.

I am never going to have hair like beachboy but then I never did even as a kid - I always had fine, flyaway hair and unfortunately too much flew away . The key for me is that I am really chuffed and my life is completely different since those dark days, not everything is down to having a new barnet but its certainly gives me loads of self confidence.

I probably wont be able to post much, as house renovations and a baby girl dont give me much free time but so long as the dates allow I will be at the next event in Manchester and people can see me in person.

Cheers

Hey arcticmonk

Good to meet you on Sunday. Having seen your result for myself , I've got to say that I was really impressed. To go from a nw5/6 to complete coverage as you have is some achievement and it looks very natural. It was also great to hear about the possitive impact regaining your hair has had and is something that I can definitely relate too.

Good luck with the house renovations and I hope to see you at the next meet.

Cheers

Beachboy