Sign in to follow this  
sagg321

At Last....let The Show Begin...

Hi all,

Finally, I have pimples!! I'm just shy of two months and have had pimples in the recepient area for the last few days. And, also, I've started sprouting. I don't know whether these are the hair from my first HT which I lost through shockloss or if they are hair from HT number 2, but its good news nontheless. It means in the next month or so I will have made substantial progress in getting to my pre-HT2 situation, which is very good news.

For me, this second HT has been more painstaking than the first. But its all good in the hood B)

Hi Sagg

Dont think i`ve ever seen your pictures,would be great to see them.

Thanks bm.

Hi saag, just wondering how come your second HT was tougher then your first?? You sometimes hear the opposite from guys just curious why yours was tougher second time round?

Regards

Tom

Hey...

Sorry guys I've been on here much. Just been checking in now then to find out when the PRP will be available, as I believe I am a good candidate.

Ok..results from the second session.....have been pretty awesome actually. The left side that I had done is now so thick that its not see through in any lighting condition. Probel is though that the right side hasn't had a second pass and can be slightly see through depending on the hair style and lighting conditions.

Many of you know that I had 3 buthering in the UK before going to Dr Rahal, so my donor supply is somewhat limited. Actually I believe myself to extremely fortunate to have been able to salvage my situation.

But because if this I looking into having a smallish 500 - 600 graft FUE procedure done with the hair taken from my the side of my head as its not been touched and is very thick.

This completely finish the front third ie v. thick and leave approx 2,500 in the bank for the crown when things get really bad.

TOMMY > I struggled with the second more because I had to shave all my hair down and lost quite a lot through shockloss, even HT hair. They all grew back but for around 2 months I was looking so much worse. It was just quite a shock going from having a decent head of hair to quite badly thinning again. But hey all good now.

I'll get some pics done this weekend.

Great to hear things are good Sagg. Shockloss can happen 2nd time round even to HT hair - the main thing is it all came back :)

Johnny- how did you get on - did you pull the HT trigger in the end?

Tommy, check your email mate as my facebook is problomatic. Hope you are well..and getting some sleep B)

TOMMY > I struggled with the second more because I had to shave all my hair down and lost quite a lot through shockloss, even HT hair. They all grew back but for around 2 months I was looking so much worse. It was just quite a shock going from having a decent head of hair to quite badly thinning again. But hey all good now.

Saag, i totally hear you, its a tough call but worth it in the end bud. Glad to hear your second HT is coming along nicely.

All the best

Tom

Ok..results from the second session.....have been pretty awesome actually.

Glad to hear the second one with Dr Rahal did the trick :)