Sign in to follow this  
s.a.f

S.a.f 6months Pics

Looking good mate - slow and steady wins the race - The hard wait has been over and I am sure this will now start blooming for you - I remember you were a slow grower last time so just be patient mate ;) I know i don't need to tell you this old wise owl B)

6 months post op sencond session with Dr F

IPB Image

For guys viewing here is a link to S.A.F 's video - I couldn't find it here but is over on HLH

S.A.F's Journey

Also read through s.a.f's experiences her on this great info pack S.A.F's pack

Grow well mate!!!!!

Here are your pics and further info for the viewers from your previous 1 st session and the second one with Dr Feller which can be seen about at 6 months post op:

SA.FS 2nd Session 2nd session info

Pre op Dr Feller

IPB Image

IPB Image

immed pst op feller 2898 grafts

IPB Image

18 months post op Feller comparison

IPB Image

IPB Image

I will update more pics as i receive them :)

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Its all starting to come together for you now mate,you deserve it after what you`ve been through.

Good growth to you and thanks for the update.

looking at your 1st result from feller you should fill in nicely in the next few months, glad its coming together for you saf, all the best mate!

looking at your 1st result from feller you should fill in nicely in the next few months, glad its coming together for you saf, all the best mate!

I was about to say the same thing :) I am really confident this will look a world apart in another 6 months... if your like me and a slow grower... u gotta sit it out... but it will be well worth it! ;) keep us posted saf!

s.a.f

Looking very good. You're heading towards a great outcome my friend and I can't think of many who deserve it more than you. Good growing.

Cheers Beachboy