Sign in to follow this  
BadHairUK

Hair Transplant On Tv Tonight.. 10pm

Wondering who the UK HT Doc is on the program tonight... :blink: its on at 10pm Channel 4 + 1 (sky digital ch.135)

Its called Embarressing Bodies and part of the show amoungt other stuff.

(Its also showing on Chn 4 right now 9pm - 10pm)

That was disappointing... <_< it only showed 6 month result... this was pointless! The Clinic was Transform in Manchester. The rest of the show is guys getting there nobs sorted out.. so be warned :ph34r:

yeah i saw the programme. The HT was pathetic. £3000 for that! I cant believe with all the advice they had no one mentioned finasteride.

For what is supposed to be a serious programme on health issues, I thought the hairloss bit was a joke. I suppose we should remember these people are only GPs with a few TV types thrown in and they can't be expected to have the level of knowledge we now have, and perhaps take for granted?

Anyway, £3000 for a thousand pubes seems a bit steep to me!!!!

yeah i saw the programme. The HT was pathetic. £3000 for that! I cant believe with all the advice they had no one mentioned finasteride.

All my mates saw it, we was talking about it on e-mail. non of them said anything tho :huh:

S.a.f.

same here... still only 3 weeks post op and being a bit paranoid.. couple of people came round today and the subject of the TV show was mentioned.. only for a moment but I thought shit.. what with me know wearing a hat all the time.... but... todays news is always tomorrows chip paper as they say !

Timuk

Very dissapointing the hairloss bit was,not much use to anyone looking into hairloss.

The guy that had the HT said he wasnt 'bothered anymore' about losing his hair... what was the point of that.. :huh: soz for the poor viewing... I thought that there was going to be at least half the show dedictated to this.. not 6 minutes! As already mentioned... it shows none of these guys have ever looked into this on any hair loss forums which is the absolute prime example of how the UK Clinics and Rip off 'miracle hair growth pill' manufacturers make so much money! They are a dream patient line up for these companies.. why the UK will always have plenty of demand....and plenty of very disappointed clients.