spex

Tim Uk

Cheers all..

your all right... the waiting game is murder... but.. 3 months gone already, just shows how fast time flies.. almost feel guilty for wishing my life away... but I guess its the old pluggy life so nothing much lost there !!

Tim

Cheers all..

your all right... the waiting game is murder... but.. 3 months gone already, just shows how fast time flies.. almost feel guilty for wishing my life away... but I guess its the old pluggy life so nothing much lost there !!

Tim

Hey Tim, lookin as good as u can wish for at just 3 months! B) I'd be very happy with that at this stage mate... you wait till you get to 5 months and compare pics again side by side! ;)

I like the way you have dealt with the early stages...which is always the worst... looking forward to seeing your progress in the coming months :)

Cheers BH

Just looked on your thread.. man you are one lucky guy...

over the moon for you :)

Tim

You'll catch me up before you know it.. thanks for the praise.. in a strange way when someone says how lucky you are, it makes you stop and think 'yeh I am lucky' instead of just forgetting how lucky u are... so thanks again. I remember thinking the same about so many guys on here that were ahead of me..all the best.

Cheers Hairym..

yep.. just the old waiting game...

cant believe that its nearly 4 months now, the time has flown by... feeling more positive about things now but a step backwards at the moment invloving a rash decision, hair clippers and my sister in a hurry !! Never mind <_<

Will post some updates soon.

As Spex says... "never underestimate these post op blues".... but light at the end of the tunnel now in sight !!

Cheers

Tim

As Spex says... "never underestimate these post op blues".... but light at the end of the tunnel now in sight !!

I will drink to that mate B)

Hi guys..

just a quick 5 month update to show what is happening..

have posted a wet and dry ..

the pics do not show the extent of the thinning of my crown and mid-section... can say that I am not bothered about that s my aim was for a natural looking hairline to rid me of that Pluggy look I had from the UK butcherings years ago..

Pics taken just after a haircut.... buzzed down to 1"..

The only issue I have is with the donor area... the old scars are showing and giving that "racing stripe look"... spoke to Spex today... most probably shock loss in the donor and still months to go before I can see the full effect...

Cheers guys

Tim

post-1950-1220827493_thumb.jpg

post-1950-1220827517_thumb.jpg

Cheers BHuk...

would have to go along way to catch up with you mate.. but I am happy with the progress so far..

just patients... patients... and more patients...

Cheers Spex..

just amazed how fast the time has flown.... will be posting 6 month pics before I know it :)

Hi all,

quick question - how long do you wait until the staples com out? I presume a local clinic in the UK would also be an option? Did you arrange you stay length in order to got back to the clinic to get them out ?

Hi all,

quick question - how long do you wait until the staples com out? I presume a local clinic in the UK would also be an option? Did you arrange you stay length in order to got back to the clinic to get them out ?

Hi Pianoman, i replied to your email.

Staples are removed on day 10 and can be done by a family member - or better still walk into your local NHS drop in centre to have a nurse remove them. There is no need to stay around the clinic for 10 days in order to have them removed. - You can if you want though.

TimUK 12 months on:

IPB Image