BadHairUK

Dr Feller And His Team Saved My Life! :)

Brill pics bhuk. a ht in all its glory , looking great in all conditions. B)

Cheers St domingos and Spex! I will finally have a summer without hiding under my hat!! I am going to get some matches and fire lighters... BBQ all those f*kin hats!

;)

hey goodhairuk

what a transformation from that tosh that noble left you with , amazing pics , well done on turning , what can only be described as a "plugnightmare" into a decent head of hair

top lad

richie

Great pics BHUK and GREAT results - and there is still plenty to come :o

Are you making up for the years you wasted hiding? Different MILF every night IPB Image?

Hey bad hair! Looking good mate, those wet pics are pretty amazing me thinks. The density looks consistent throughtout. congrats!!!! Great job by Dr F too!

Question bad hair. did you have all the grafts placed in the front third?

All the best mate!

PB loving that smiley mate, that was me last satday night. Ha Ha!

Cheers Richie, Dazzler... :D

PB... I know.. I am well pleased theres more to come :) not even at 6 full months yet.. I am finding that bit hard to believe tbh!

Liking that smiley!! haha! but how comes you only got one MILF in that bed? ;)

Tommy, yep front 1/3rd only.. I've started taking Fin. so hopefully I can hold onto my crown and what I have now.

Thanks for the very cool feedback guys! all the best.

:)

PB loving that smiley mate, that was me last satday night. Ha Ha!

Good work brother!!

Any more updates mate?

I'll have to get some up soon... havent been as obsessed about pic taking as I used to be.. I had to cut it down a bit... I was making Boris Johnson look neat and tidy! ;)

I'll take some at the 7 month mark... June 12th or there abouts.

BH..

where are you... its well past the 12th June..

hope all is ok with you.. I am sure it is... an update would be great.... I and a couple of guys are in the "blues" stage at the moment.. but just "turning the corner".. a Spex saying :-).. would be a good to see what we have to come...

Cheers mate

Tim

BH..

hope all is ok with you.. I am sure it is... an update would be great.... I and a couple of guys are in the "blues" stage at the moment.. but just "turning the corner".. a Spex saying :-).. would be a good to see what we have to come...

Cheers mate

Tim

Hey Tim, Thanks for asking how its going. I know what you mean about the doldrums... and it is worth it in the end.. even tho it seems like a lifetime.

I did update on 7th June but it was in Spex's thread... :)

Here was my last update on the 7th June...

http://stophairlossnow.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=3608

I can update u now as well for you as I took a few pics 2 days ago... this was because I have caught some sun and my hair is going lighter shade of blonde now...and I was recording how its getting lighter now its out from under a cap B) (I cant even remember how many months I am now... eerrrm... just thinking... about 8 months now)

These were taken on 8th July 08...

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

That last pic was special....as just by coincidence... it had my NY t-shirt I bought when I was there in the back ground... bit of memorabilia from my trip :)

Thanks and hang in there mate.. the best is yet to come ;)

BTW.... Its my birthday in 2 days on Saturday 12th.... I'm 36!! yeh... 36! dam... time to catch up on lost time from hiding away. But the funny thing is...I now look better than I ever did through the whole of my 20's! (well my hair does i mean)

;)

Looking really good now.How are you finding your hair for styling options now.

Cheers Bri.

Mate.....you are a legend!!!

I mean it....your case is one of the most inspiring cases I've come across. Its one of the best transformations I've seen, especially considering, like me, you were a repair case.

I think Spex, its time for one your special before and after shots!

I know what you mean about age....I'm 31 and not had this kind of hair since my late teens....my hair looks better now that in my Uni days! B)

Looking really good now.How are you finding your hair for styling options now.

Cheers Bri.

Hi BM, I find myself using some gel in the morning to style it in a kind of messy style that I like... then I can forget about it and even in gale force winds it just looks the same messy style. Since growing it out, I've stayed with the messy style and I think it suits me. I have had neighbours staring at me from accross the road and I can imagine them saying... whos that! :blink: lol.

Thanks and hope ur situ is all good and growing well mate ;)

Mate.....you are a legend!!!

I mean it....your case is one of the most inspiring cases I've come across. Its one of the best transformations I've seen, especially considering, like me, you were a repair case.

I think Spex, its time for one your special before and after shots!

I know what you mean about age....I'm 31 and not had this kind of hair since my late teens....my hair looks better now that in my Uni days! B)

Hey sagg, thats awesome! having better hair now than when u were in u'r 20's is more than we could ever wish for!! Its a bloody miracle... and I dont even believe in them! :lol:

Thanks for ur support along the way dude. When I was surprised at being 36 i think it was mainly coz I have no real recognition of anything thats happened in the last decade... its just disapeared.. but it will certainly be a happier one this time!

B)

Wow! What a difference :o !

You are a handsome devil :blink:

Thanks PB.. its all in the lighting! :unsure: hope all is good with your latest situ.

:)

IPB Image

Wow mate thats barnet is pretty damn impressive! as for being 36, me too, unfortunately though, I'm aging like milk :( you look about 26!

BHuK..

wow... cheers mate.. always great to see such fantastic results and I am very happy for you.

That feeling of being able to go out and about feeling "normal" again must be fantastic... cant wait for the day that I can post the same..

Do me a favour if you get a chance... post your pics on PB's forum.. there are a couple of other guys on there that saw Feller around the same time as I did... we are all still sort of in the "post op blues" stage and I think your pics would be a great moral boost for them (as they have been for me)..

Also never hurts to show them what a Top Doc our saviour Dr Feller is..

Cheers

Tim

IPB Image

Wow mate thats barnet is pretty damn impressive! as for being 36, me too, unfortunately though, I'm aging like milk :( you look about 26!

Thanks Slaps.. must be the sun tan I got last week before the traditional summer here kicked in ;)

BHuK..

wow... cheers mate.. always great to see such fantastic results and I am very happy for you.

That feeling of being able to go out and about feeling "normal" again must be fantastic... cant wait for the day that I can post the same..

Do me a favour if you get a chance... post your pics on PB's forum.. there are a couple of other guys on there that saw Feller around the same time as I did... we are all still sort of in the "post op blues" stage and I think your pics would be a great moral boost for them (as they have been for me)..

Also never hurts to show them what a Top Doc our saviour Dr Feller is..

Cheers

Tim

Cheers Tim, I'll pop the post up on PB's site... hope I can find it.. everytime my Laptop goes legs up... I lose all my bookmarks...and have probs finding PB's site.. but I'll have a gander.

amazing!!!!!!!!!!!

So happy for you mate! - well done!

That really is an amazing transformation, it does`nt get any more "chalk n cheese" than that B)

Its great to see experiences like yours posted on here, as it gives the guys who have unfortunately been butchered, hope for the future.

Nice job

Hi BHUK

I`m good,just waiting for hair to grow.

It suits you very well the combed forward messed up look.

Maybe you should send some of yoir pics to Noble and tell them this is how a HT should look. :)

amazing!!!!!!!!!!!

So happy for you mate! - well done!

Thanks mate.. this is the 1st summer I've ever had since I can remember without a hat stuck on my head every minute.. B) never thought that would happen again. (havent worn a hat once since a few months ago!) I think u used to live under a hat a lot as well at one time?

That really is an amazing transformation, it does`nt get any more "chalk n cheese" than that B)

Its great to see experiences like yours posted on here, as it gives the guys who have unfortunately been butchered, hope for the future.

Nice job

Cheers Pete! yes mate... thats just what I hope for.. I am a prime example really... as it was a complete nightmare and looked disgusting before I met Dr F.. I really believe if i can get a good result... anyone apart from the really unfortunate can get the same results.. or better... all the best ;)

Just incredible, well done you B)

Thanks HM! :)

just fantastic,id have said you are in your 20's! :D

Your now my best mate for life for saying that! lol.. :D thanks SF ;)

Hi BHUK

I`m good,just waiting for hair to grow.

It suits you very well the combed forward messed up look.

Maybe you should send some of yoir pics to Noble and tell them this is how a HT should look. :)

Cheers BM, I had a trim up today.. look off more than I thought.. it grows faster than I thought.. no wonder it was looking more messy than normal! :blink:

I wish I could stop anyone else going in there.. looking back now I remember seeing these unslightly plugs in my head straight after the HT in my room! I was a young kid.. just thought it was going to be ok.. but it was far from ok.. finally 13 years later... I cant even see those old mini grafts now.. thats priceless to me :)

Cheers for all the feedback.

BH..

Cheers mate

Tim

Hey Tim, Thanks for asking how its going. I know what you mean about the doldrums... and it is worth it in the end.. even tho it seems like a lifetime.

I can update u now as well for you as I took a few pics 2 days ago... this was because I have caught some sun and my hair is going lighter shade of blonde now...and I was recording how its getting lighter now its out from under a cap B) (I cant even remember how many months I am now... eerrrm... just thinking... about 8 months now)

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

That last pic was special....as just by coincidence... it had my NY t-shirt I bought when I was there in the back ground... bit of memorabilia from my trip :)

BTW.... Its my birthday in 2 days on Saturday 12th.... I'm 36!! yeh... 36! dam... time to catch up on lost time from hiding away. But the funny thing is...I now look better than I ever did through the whole of my 20's! (well my hair does i mean)

;)

F**k me BH, your hair looks awesome, you have the best repair I have ever seen, it looks so natural, I am really happy for you pal (and sorry for keeping repeating myself)

Lucky!

PS we should switch names lolol!

BH..

Cheers mate

Tim

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

;)

F**k me BH, your hair looks awesome, you have the best repair I have ever seen, it looks so natural, I am really happy for you pal (and sorry for keeping repeating myself)

Lucky!

PS we should switch names lolol!

lol.. cheers Lucky! U are the original Lucky! ;) your own result is awesome!

Badhair, your hair looks really dense in those pics, definately showcase material me thinks. I bet its even better in the flesh. congrats!

Thanks TT.. just happy to have it back on top B) hope all is good on u'r side.