BadHairUK

Dr Feller And His Team Saved My Life! :)

Hi guys... This is how I arrived where I am now... its a bit of a long read... but seemed the best way to point out how I arrived here from the start!

Most of you know my posts have been a bit of a disappointment on occasions over the last 16 months! (the famous post op. Roller Coaster didn't disappoint!)

I had some real ups and downs... due to my newly named 'Hybrid Head!' lol... (Dr Fellers name for my rare combined hair textures) but I am now one very happy guy! I am only 5 months post my 2nd Feller HT (which was November '07).

If anyone here is new to HT's and needs confirmation about 'will this look natural?' (if carried out by Feller Medical) then I'm am one of the best candidates to confirm this... I had some disgusting 'work' carried out by Nobel Hair Clinic and I wasn't sure I was going to ever get my hair back to a standard I could be happy with.. I am a really fussy person in life.. to my own detriment. Which is why hair loss effected my life so much! 13 years ago...I was a really happy bloke!

Each and every hair I lost.... was yet another piece of lost confidence to me.. after 2 years of this sadness seeing my hair looking more like my granddads at just 22 years old!... I headed to 'HDC' http://www.hdc.co.uk/ for a revolutionary 'hair system' or 'Liquid Skin!' replacement... this was the latest 'non-surgical' hair replacement that would be a strand-by-stand hair replacement weaved through your own 'liquid skin' !! WOW... awesome!? :rolleyes: (a secret technology that you were not aloud to see before you handed over your cash!!!) so.... yes.... I walked out of there at 22 years old wearing A WIG! at a cost of around £1800! I was so desperate... I just wanted to trust everything they told me that they saw me coming a mile away! I cant believe I ever wore a WIG! I find it very hard to believe how desperate I really was to do that and after 2 weeks... of gluing it after it came unstuck every few days I threw it in the BIN!

So during this time things went further and further downhill.. I shut myself away in my room... stopped hanging out with my best mates as if I stepped out the door and the wind blew... my 'heavily gelled head would turn into a flapping wing of glued hair and my secret would be forever known by all my best mates! I couldn't let them find out I was losing my hair!! so eventually I lost touch with them all.

Next in line... I saw Nobel Clinic UK advertising on TV how you can have your hair easily fully restored with a Hair Transplant! I saw the pictures of these 'before and after' guys.... and I was sure this was going to give me back my life! So.... This was the result of the 'before pictures you are seeing on here! :( bad pluggy grafts that just made me even more of a recluse for the next 11 YEARS!! (no joke! I was on anti depressants and was seriously thinking what am I bothering waking up for every day!) Hair Loss to me was such a serious problem it seemed my whole life just turned from happiness to complete unhappiness.

Then 11 years later after Nobel butchered me up... I was watching TV... and saw a documentary with Shaun Williamson (Barry Eastenders! lol) and he was having a hair transplant!!!! THIS HAPPENS TO BE THE 1ST TIME WITHOUT ME REALISING IT... I HAD STRUCK GOLD!

After watching this... I thought this is a long shot... but 'I wonder if theres anything on the Internet about Barry's HT?' I did a quick search ...and found a new world of hair transplant Forums!! I HAD NO IDEA anything like this existed! It was like I had found a new world!! I kid you not.. I was ready to give up on life and now I found there are 1000's of guys posting all about HT's and about how you should NEVER HAVE A HAIR TRANSPLANT IN THE UK!!! (YES, I KNOW!!) Before this I didnt have a PC.

I asked all the usual questions on 'Hair Loss Help' ... and posted my pics... and the response was amazing... I then met a bloke you may have heard of called SPEX! After more questions and answers... I was booked into Feller Medical for my 1st repair work on 4TH DEC 06 and the rest is history! ;) and how I am here today... one of the 1st days I am feeling like I have a new start! I went out for the 1st time yesterday in public... NO GEL... NO CONSEALER... NO HAT... NO PROBLEM! B)

The repair work I have had carried out has been ....

1st HT on Dec '06 = 3160 strip into front 3rd

2nd HT on Nov'07 = 1800 Strip into front 3rd (my 1st did not yield as much as I had hoped due to all the previous scaring but a 2nd session was always going to be needed to cover those nasty old grafts)

My scar had some stretching the 1st time around.. this 2nd time... I haven't taken as much notice as my hair is now longer and will wait until around the 10 months mark.. when things have reached a more settled stage.

My crown has not been touched yet... but I will like a further hair transplant in the future to fill this in even though it is not really that bad... I have a good idea it will only be a narrow area that will thin further in the future.

Here is my transformation.... so far.... (5 months post 2nd Feller HT)

Before... Nov' 06

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Post HT no 2. April '08.

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Thanks to everyone here thats given me AMAZING support! The ups and downs have been made far easier with all the great guys on here that take time to give there support... BIG THANKS EVERYONE ;)

Thanks to Dr Feller and all his team and Spex, PB etc.

Badhairuk.

(Hybrid-Head!) ;)

Bad hair !

Thats an ace improvement well done my friend !

From butchered pubehead to women slaying mop ( with all due respect bud )! ace ! hahhahaaha

Top pics too outside in the sun with nothing to hide , this should set a presedent that all pics should be sunny outside ones , this is the only way to truely see results and your is only 5 months ..... much more to come yet bud

PAH ! to the crown taking longer hahaha

good pics , good write up .... top surgeon = top result ...... end of the lesson .

richie

2100 crown grafts

nov 2007

Amazing PICTURES!!!!

WOW - SO HAPPY FOR YOU MATE!!!!!!! :D Its taken a long time for you but you are now starting to reap the benefits, finally! :)

Proud of you mate as i know you have had a hard time with this repair - well done!!!! B)

Bad hair !

Thats an ace improvement well done my friend !

From butchered pubehead to women slaying mop ( with all due respect bud )! ace ! hahhahaaha

Top pics too outside in the sun with nothing to hide , this should set a presedent that all pics should be sunny outside ones , this is the only way to truely see results and your is only 5 months ..... much more to come yet bud

PAH ! to the crown taking longer hahaha

good pics , good write up .... top surgeon = top result ...... end of the lesson .

richie

2100 crown grafts

nov 2007

Thanks again Richie... I took the pics at 1pm so the sun was just right over head.. cheers for your kind words B)

Amazing PICTURES!!!!

WOW - SO HAPPY FOR YOU MATE!!!!!!! :D Its taken a long time for you but you are now starting to reap the benefits, finally! :)

Proud of you mate as i know you have had a hard time with this repair - well done!!!! B)

Cheers Spex.. I hope this helps a few of the newbies to see what can be done... but also.. how long it can take! I will be honest and say... I thought 6 months after my 1st HT I would be all ready to rock n roll with a full head of new hair! I know how wrong I was now.. mine really hasnt really become this much better until around 14 months! and now 16 months its reached a good level.. so patience cant be underestimated if your not a fast grower like me... and not to worry if its going slow.. as it will arrive in time.

nice one bad hair

oh to be honest guy i think you need a change of name now , maybe coolnow hair or notsopubeyanymore hair or goodresult hair uk hahahahaha

hey bud I took most of my pics today at 1pm too hhahahhahahaha

all over england this aft , sad hair guys were taking pics of there heads in the sun , fuck me bud baldness has really has messed us up !

thank goodness we found spex and Dr Feller !

good growing bud

richie

2100 slow growing crown grafts

Dr Feelgood

last year

Great to hear from you again mate,last time we spoke you were in the doldrums as there wasn`t much growth.

What a difference now,your hair is looking great and you can finally move forward.

Really good write up which will show other repair patients there is something that can be done.

I`m so pleased for you.

Just got in from work and had a shit day. I read this and its turned out to be a great day! Really happy for you BHUK We spoke via PM a while back and i kow you were very unhappy although it was early days. Well done and i am very happy for you :)

nice one bad hair

oh to be honest guy i think you need a change of name now , maybe coolnow hair or notsopubeyanymore hair or goodresult hair uk hahahahaha

hey bud I took most of my pics today at 1pm too hhahahhahahaha

all over england this aft , sad hair guys were taking pics of there heads in the sun , fuck me bud baldness has really has messed us up !

thank goodness we found spex and Dr Feller !

good growing bud

richie

2100 slow growing crown grafts

Dr Feelgood

last year

Hey Richie, I would like to go with 'Hybrid-head' I think that just about sums my hair up! lol.. Dr F used that one as a joke and I liked it.

Meet you again for a few more snaps about the same time next sunny day! dont be late! ;)

Great to hear from you again mate,last time we spoke you were in the doldrums as there wasn`t much growth.

What a difference now,your hair is looking great and you can finally move forward.

Really good write up which will show other repair patients there is something that can be done.

I`m so pleased for you.

Thanks Bigmac... yes... I was in the doldrums.. I was 3 months post my HT and I think that can be a really nasty stage to reach... because you have just been on the 'high' of having the new hair put in... and then it all falls out... then at 3 months.. the regrowth can look very sketchy before its left alone for another few months. I wasnt at all a patient guy during any of the last 16 months...lol.. I hold my hands up on that one. Thanks again for your support ;)

Just got in from work and had a shit day. I read this and its turned out to be a great day! Really happy for you BHUK We spoke via PM a while back and i kow you were very unhappy although it was early days. Well done and i am very happy for you :)

Hey Hairroot, yes... I remember praying to the hair gods and wishing mine was half as good as yours looks! Thanks for the support mate... B)

Just realised its been 15 months (not 16) since my 1st HT (Dec 4th '06) ... so a month less than I thought.

Really happy for you mate :)

It’s been a long journey and you are now enjoying the rewards, well done mate.

Your hair is looking great and at only 5 months so you have plenty more to come. I hope you keep us updated on your progress.

Enjoy your hair now mate B)

Congrats BHUK

You've been through it worse than most. Really pleased it's finally working out for you.

It still staggers me that hairloss can pretty much destroy a bloke mentally yet the media / average joe still find it an amusing rather than a serious issue.

Congrats BHUK, your story is quite similar to mine, it was'nt until after 3 UK butcherings that I discovered this internet 'brotherhood'. It was by sheer luck that I saw a post by Spex and took the chance to contact him. Maybe it was already abit too late given my hairloss circumstances, but I'd hate to imagine what position I'd be in if I had'nt managed to get 2 procedures done by Dr Feller.

Really happy for you mate :)

It’s been a long journey and you are now enjoying the rewards, well done mate.

Your hair is looking great and at only 5 months so you have plenty more to come. I hope you keep us updated on your progress.

Enjoy your hair now mate B)

Thanks Stevo... I will post some updates in another month or so will be interesting to see how it goes.

Thanks again.

Congrats BHUK

You've been through it worse than most. Really pleased it's finally working out for you.

It still staggers me that hairloss can pretty much destroy a bloke mentally yet the media / average joe still find it an amusing rather than a serious issue.

Yes, This is the reason why hairloss to me was so depressing... its the humilation... the redicule.. and I felt like a loser (I was deverstated by it... every time I washed my hair the plug was covered in hair... the carpet was covered in hair in my early 20's! as my hair was 'dieing' at such a young age... I felt like I was dieing with it. Terrible feeling. But thats in the past now... phew!! thats been ages since I could say that :blink:

:)

Just remarkable transformation, well done Baduk. You deserve a medal :)

I agree with your comments lonpig. Crazy isn't it <_<

Cheers Longpin ;)

Congrats BHUK, your story is quite similar to mine, it was'nt until after 3 UK butcherings that I discovered this internet 'brotherhood'. It was by sheer luck that I saw a post by Spex and took the chance to contact him. Maybe it was already abit too late given my hairloss circumstances, but I'd hate to imagine what position I'd be in if I had'nt managed to get 2 procedures done by Dr Feller.

Hey Saf.. man.. I cant even tell you how I understand what you have gone through.. jeez.. life is so shit sometimes.. I am pleased you did get to meet up with Dr F for 2 procedures.. that must have made a big difference compared to how those butchers left you... nightmare situation.. and your always very supportive to everyone and great source or info you provide thats helped me along the way.. and thanks a lot mate ;)

Congrats BH, im sure that when its fully grown out its gonna look even better.

I am happy for you bud, you've come along way from that shocking uk ht :angry:

Thanks for all the kind feedback and you all taking time out to say its looking a lot better. I dont want anyone to feel they have to be kind to me or anything.. I know that might sound weird but I just dont want to make it sound like I am wanting everyone to big me up.. :) But I truely appreciate it (its just everyone is so kind on here).

Just wanted to say... all the pics I showed before were the 1st I took ...and they were after a wash and not gel or anything. But today I used some gel... hardly any at all... but I can make it into a messy style like that... and this is it after very small amount of gel (I dont like using much as I dont think its good for the new hair thats still coming through).

But I am very comfortable with this style.. it was taken by the window but indoors.. I am getting closer to looking like my avatar now! ;)

IPB Image

Today with the new style in the sun... I showed you indoors with it like this before... but this is in sunlight.. I wont post anymore pics.. sorry there are so many I just wanted to show in the sun like this as I think the 1st style was just brushed forward and didnt look this good.. :blink:

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Cant tell you how amazed I am.

Hey BH

i'm so glad you pulled through, your results look great, when I first saw your recent result I was shocked, I didn't think it was you! lol!

Its been a long road BH, and now you can put your past to the back of your mind and start to enjoy life again, I am so happy for you man!

All the best!

Oh and kudos to Dr Feller, I think we all owe him a pint!

Hey BH

i'm so glad you pulled through, your results look great, when I first saw your recent result I was shocked, I didn't think it was you! lol!

Its been a long road BH, and now you can put your past to the back of your mind and start to enjoy life again, I am so happy for you man!

All the best!

Oh and kudos to Dr Feller, I think we all owe him a pint!

Mate... me and you started our HT's at around the same time... I have been looking at u'r pics and thinking not in a million years could I ever have my hair like that.. but I just took off at around 14 months.. wasnt even expecting it.

Thanks and also kudos to everyone at Feller Medical.. sounds like a thank you speach you get at the Emmy awards...lol.. but means a lot.

Cheers Lucky.

Great pictures, might have to get my camera out. I think i lent it out though.., or did it get borrowed, or did i lose it, or was it stolen.... no i remember its broke ;)

Great pictures, might have to get my camera out. I think i lent it out though.., or did it get borrowed, or did i lose it, or was it stolen.... no i remember its broke ;)

haha... you need to buy a new camera... just to show off how awesome u'r hair looks now! B) (dont lose it tho... your camera! not your hair!)

These are not outside like the ones above as I had just dunked my head into some water, but next to a window.. some without flash and some with flash..

Before Pic... Pre Feller...

IPB Image

Post Feller 2ND HT Repair...

5.5 months update... Wet pics..

By window no flash...

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

With Flash by window...

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

My scar is still quite pink... but my hair is long enough to cover it now.

Looking forward to seeing how it looks at the 1 year mark.

The old UK Nobel Clinic shit is no longer such a problem! :)