Sign in to follow this  
stevo

2 Month Update

It’s been two months already guy’s, well nearly two months anyway. Everything has been going according to plan, the only issue really has been some lingering redness on the crown but that is just starting to die down now.

I am feeling more confident going out without my hat on now as the redness on my crown aint as bad anymore, so for me that is the hardest part nearly over. There is still some shockloss under the scar but that is easily hidden with a bit of Dermatch.

2600 grafts. 1600 planted in the crown and 1000 planted in the hairline.

IPB Image

IPB Image

2 month pics.

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Scar looks great stevo - only looks like a step in the hair. Did you have any shockloss and has scar stretched?

Cheers mate :)

Yes there is still alot of shockloss especially under the left hand side. The way i cut my hair helps to disguise this though. I keep it long at about an inch on top of the scar and underneath the scar i shave it down to a no3 and do a sort of under cut. I think this works great and it makes it look really short which i like.

The scar has stretched ever so slightly on the left hand side but nothing to write home about though.

Looking on par so far mate,another 6-8 months and you`ll be well happy.

Hey stevo , though i'd reply here also hahahahahaha

Cunning plan with the hair lenght to camoflarge the scar , alot of this ht lark is using your cunning to get threw those difficult first few months , being smart and preparred , good lad .

Oh and if we all meet up in london for the show case I'm going to bring you some clairol nice and easy 117a natural medium cool brown to banish them dirty greys hahahahahaha !!!

Looking good brother , my pinkness stayed a little longer , but you and I are lucky with it being in the crown , nobody noticed mine and i'm sure you'll be the same .

I see your fringe is just covering your new hairline hahaha good camoflarge ,my pinkness faded more in the 3rd month , your scar coverage is spot on .

I had loads of spots too , my girl loved squeezing them hahahaa SPLAT ! , I know your not really supposed to but i couldn't help it and my head was still numbish so it didn't even hurt hahahaha

You know you guys keep talking about the crown being slow well I'm almost 5 months and had a bit of an explosion !

The few transplanted hairs which have been growing for the last 2 months are getting darker and thicker and I've got loads of new stubble coming threw also , both these two things combined are just beginning to give a light covering of hair ,enough that people have notice , at last hahahahaa at first you don't want anyone to notice but as soon as you see an improvment you want somebody to say "you look well " or "whats different " hahahaha I do anyway , I can't wait to show my 5 month update pics , deffo an explosion of new growth ! maybe I'm just lucky .

Stevo your right were you should be bud ,and you know more than most with this being ht#2 ...... top surgeon = top results .

richie

2100 crown grafts

Dr Feller

nov 2007

Looking on par so far mate,another 6-8 months and you`ll be well happy.

Cheers BigMac and lets hope so :)

Hey stevo , though i'd reply here also hahahahahaha

Cunning plan with the hair lenght to camoflarge the scar , alot of this ht lark is using your cunning to get threw those difficult first few months , being smart and preparred , good lad .

Oh and if we all meet up in london for the show case I'm going to bring you some clairol nice and easy 117a natural medium cool brown to banish them dirty greys hahahahahaha !!!

Looking good brother , my pinkness stayed a little longer , but you and I are lucky with it being in the crown , nobody noticed mine and i'm sure you'll be the same .

I see your fringe is just covering your new hairline hahaha good camoflarge ,my pinkness faded more in the 3rd month , your scar coverage is spot on .

I had loads of spots too , my girl loved squeezing them hahahaa SPLAT ! , I know your not really supposed to but i couldn't help it and my head was still numbish so it didn't even hurt hahahaha

You know you guys keep talking about the crown being slow well I'm almost 5 months and had a bit of an explosion !

The few transplanted hairs which have been growing for the last 2 months are getting darker and thicker and I've got loads of new stubble coming threw also , both these two things combined are just beginning to give a light covering of hair ,enough that people have notice , at last hahahahaa at first you don't want anyone to notice but as soon as you see an improvment you want somebody to say "you look well " or "whats different " hahahaha I do anyway , I can't wait to show my 5 month update pics , deffo an explosion of new growth ! maybe I'm just lucky .

Stevo your right were you should be bud ,and you know more than most with this being ht#2 ...... top surgeon = top results .

richie

2100 crown grafts

Dr Feller

nov 2007

Cheers richie

Yep cutting your hair isnt as straight forward as it used to be, but im happy with how it's looking at the back especially so early on.

Hey do you not like my grey hair ;) :P

The redness has definitely hung around longer this time than what it did on my first HT, Dr Feller says it takes longer to heal on the crown. The redness on the hairline dissapered pretty quickly though. I have just buzzed the top down to a no8 in these pics and still no sign of surgery at the front

I hope your grafts continue to explode for you mate and i'll look forward to the next update ;)

Bring me some too - I'll have the light brown :) What is it anyway? Dye?