Sign in to follow this  
BENOIT2008

Ok So Im Pissed

Its about 4 oclock in the morning went out with a work buddy who is leaving work and stayed out a bit longer than the missus expected dog house for me at the moment stomps up the stairs etc, etc, cant find the tv controls so listening to some shite on magic fm at the moment.

gutted that some 49 year old bird mentioned my hairline reminded of her fathers receeding etc, etc, from a good nite to a shite nighte in the space of 30 mins - arguing with the missus now when my real frustration and hurt is with this fcking bint who looked like shite but still made those horrible remarks that made me feel this way.,....

fck knows why im posting at this time and will probably regret it in the morning but basically hair loss is shite and makes every horrible thing in life seem 10 times more horrible than normal and makes me feel so shite.

i just feel ive lost all confidnce and self beleif and its shite utter shite

i know this is probabky the shittest post ever on these forums but im sure you've all been here before and that where im now even the local kebab house is shut so im left with a crisp sandwich which is all over my fcking top as i post anyways...

hopefully things will get better and ill learn to accept shit things that are said and maybe bit a bit more ruthless back to some folk also ie 'shut up you chubby cow' but it horrible to have that mentality.....

goodnight godbless

Its about 4 oclock in the morning went out with a work buddy who is leaving work and stayed out a bit longer than the missus expected dog house for me at the moment stomps up the stairs etc, etc, cant find the tv controls so listening to some shite on magic fm at the moment.

gutted that some 49 year old bird mentioned my hairline reminded of her fathers receeding etc, etc, from a good nite to a shite nighte in the space of 30 mins - arguing with the missus now when my real frustration and hurt is with this fcking bint who looked like shite but still made those horrible remarks that made me feel this way.,....

fck knows why im posting at this time and will probably regret it in the morning but basically hair loss is shite and makes every horrible thing in life seem 10 times more horrible than normal and makes me feel so shite.

i just feel ive lost all confidnce and self beleif and its shite utter shite

i know this is probabky the shittest post ever on these forums but im sure you've all been here before and that where im now even the local kebab house is shut so im left with a crisp sandwich which is all over my fcking top as i post anyways...

hopefully things will get better and ill learn to accept shit things that are said and maybe bit a bit more ruthless back to some folk also ie 'shut up you chubby cow' but it horrible to have that mentality.....

goodnight godbless

Apologies for this embarrsing drunken post........how things look different in the morning....

Hi Benoit

Really do not think you need to apologise, one of the best things I have found about this forum is that it is a good place to speak your mind and say how you feel about this curse we all have "MPB"..

Sometimes just being able to talk or post what is bothering you can be good medicine on its own. You know that most guys on here are simpathetic to our plight as no doubt most have felt the way you did last night, but today is another day.. onwards and upwards.

Most people only point out others misfortunes because they themselves feel insecure about themselves. As to the woman who made that remark.. you could have replied with an answer I did once.. I said

"if it bothered me that much I would wear a hat but how the hell are you going to live your life with a brown-paper bag over your head".... or better still.. just laugh it off..

After all MPB is not life threatening...depressing sometimes I know.. but life could be worse. You are not alone, do what I do and look around you... loads of guys with MPB but dont all walk around like they are suicidal....

In the words of my favourite song "Always look on the bright side of life" (even if sometimes it is a pile of shit)

Here ends yet another rambling post from a self confessed nutter.. :P

Tim

Hi mate

As Tim says dont worry about the drunken rant,i like doing them quite often.

Its a shame that bird spoilt your night but next time if it happens just throw an insult straight back criticising her fat arse or something.

Hope you and the missus are ok now.

Hi mate

As Tim says dont worry about the drunken rant,i like doing them quite often.

Its a shame that bird spoilt your night but next time if it happens just throw an insult straight back criticising her fat arse or something.

Hope you and the missus are ok now.

Cheers lads cheered me up a little - just read the post back and it seems i used the word shite quite often - must be drunken email terrettes or something hahhahaa

for the record actually had a dream after i went to bed that barry off east enders was a taxi driver taking me and my mates home and i was in his car and we was having some frank dicussion on mpb hahah amazing how your mind works and sometimes i feel you cant stop thinking about it

i play football on a saturday afternoon and found myself checking people hari lines when marking the opposition at corners and things haha its proper mental this baldness lark.....

As long as you`re not checking them out in the showers afterwards. :rolleyes:

hey benny boy

my mate has got sticky out ears and one night in the pub , at some dodgy singles nite , some daft over tanned bint commented on them being big ...........

a week later he took two slices of bread and when the bird was being chatted up by two guys at the bar my mate walked over and asked her for some slices of corned beef from her tits for his sandwich !

her jaw dropped and my mate repeated to the guys chatting her up ....... "tits like corn beef that one , and she gave me a fucking dose too ! " hahahahahahahhaa

fucking pricless !

richie

hey benny boy

my mate has got sticky out ears and one night in the pub , at some dodgy singles nite , some daft over tanned bint commented on them being big ...........

a week later he took two slices of bread and when the bird was being chatted up by two guys at the bar my mate walked over and asked her for some slices of corned beef from her tits for his sandwich !

her jaw dropped and my mate repeated to the guys chatting her up ....... "tits like corn beef that one , and she gave me a fucking dose too ! " hahahahahahahhaa

fucking pricless !

richie

great comeback ill make a note of that one rich! :D

you should have comeback with a line about her weight. Women are terrified that they are, or appear even a little bit fat, even if they're not. That would have ruined HER night :D

and if she was 49, you could have thrown in a menopause reference to boot.....

No offence here but you guys have really got to learn to deal with this stuff. <_< You're making too much out of this.

I dont know the exact circumstances here but it seems to me that it was one little discreet comment and not even a harsh one at that. I get much worse comments than that maybe 2 or 3 times a day.

Sure I hate m.p.b (obviously with 5 HT's) but its definatley something that I keep to myself.

It was'nt like like she said "hey you're going bald and it looks really bad and you look old ect ect ..." It not like someone shouted "hey slaphead" across a crowded room is it?

IMO reading back some of the responses on here does'nt put you guys in a good light at all.

I think the whole situation has been blown totally out of proportion. So she said you've got a hairline like her father, big deal. <_<

I'm sure that she did'nt mean anything at all by it. She probably did'nt realise you were so sensitive about it. Think about it, what is she saying that she thinks of her own father as some ugly bald asshole or something. Perhaps she was even pointing out that it does'nt matter to her because of this.

We're men, from a womans point of view we're not supposed to be that concerned about our appearance. People can say things when they've been drinking that would'nt slip out otherwise. In hindsight she probably regrets saying it but have'nt we all put our feet in it at some time or another?

As for coming back with some big cutting insult personally I would'nt bother, it just shows that you are insecure about it.

And although we may be sensitive about it I beleive thats something thats its best to hide because there are people out there who will get a kick out of provoking a reaction.

Also personally I'd never resort to humiliating a woman in public even if she was a total bitch all the time. And I would'nt think much of any bloke who does that, but maybe I'm just old fashioned.

I know this post probably wont be too popular but there is already enough negativity associated with m.p.b sufferers by society in general. Venting about it on here is one thing but in this case I think that you'd come off better if publicly you just took it on the chin.

No offence here but you guys have really got to learn to deal with this stuff. <_< You're making too much out of this.

I dont know the exact circumstances here but it seems to me that it was one little discreet comment and not even a harsh one at that. I get much worse comments than that maybe 2 or 3 times a day.

Sure I hate m.p.b (obviously with 5 HT's) but its definatley something that I keep to myself.

It was'nt like like she said "hey you're going bald and it looks really bad and you look old ect ect ..." It not like someone shouted "hey slaphead" across a crowded room is it?

IMO reading back some of the responses on here does'nt put you guys in a good light at all.

I think the whole situation has been blown totally out of proportion. So she said you've got a hairline like her father, big deal. <_<

I'm sure that she did'nt mean anything at all by it. She probably did'nt realise you were so sensitive about it. Think about it, what is she saying that she thinks of her own father as some ugly bald asshole or something. Perhaps she was even pointing out that it does'nt matter to her because of this.

We're men, from a womans point of view we're not supposed to be that concerned about our appearance. People can say things when they've been drinking that would'nt slip out otherwise. In hindsight she probably regrets saying it but have'nt we all put our feet in it at some time or another?

As for coming back with some big cutting insult personally I would'nt bother, it just shows that you are insecure about it.

And although we may be sensitive about it I beleive thats something thats its best to hide because there are people out there who will get a kick out of provoking a reaction.

Also personally I'd never resort to humiliating a woman in public even if she was a total bitch all the time. And I would'nt think much of any bloke who does that, but maybe I'm just old fashioned.

I know this post probably wont be too popular but there is already enough negativity associated with m.p.b sufferers by society in general. Venting about it on here is one thing but in this case I think that you'd come off better if publicly you just took it on the chin.

Hi Saf,

I take on board your comments and do agree I am been a little overly sensitive about the whole thing however I am at the early stages of people making comments and noticing therefore do feel a little bit vunerable. Its amazing how one comment can make you feel so shit inside and ruin a perfectly good evening.

I overheard my brother in law speaking with my sister the other day he said ''boiled egg'' and my paranoia thought he said 'bald head' so i think as its on my mind 24/7 at the moment i maybe can take things the wrong way.hahaha

to be fair i just grinned and bared it and never said anything -and didnt make out like it bothered me when really it did. On the flipside its good to have some comebacks at the ready for when you are dealing with some idoit be it at work, on a nightout or whatever.(thinking back i could of said she had tits like my grandma but didnt,...),..... im sure ill have to use them somewhere down the line

BENOIT

i totally understand this situation, about a month ago i was on a night out and was in the takeaway and some geeza starts bein loud and mouthy and then says to his friend who was starting to receed " ull soon be as bald as him pal" reffering to me. this was rather annoying and i wish id ave had some come-backs to demoralise the cunt but he caught me totally off guard. that took me a couple of weeks to get over as im totally insecure anyway without comments like that.

After reading this thread i advise anybody who's having/thinking of a H/T that you must be sure your doing this for yourself and not because some idiot has made a few comments.If you stood in front of somebody you could find 10 insults in about a minute,that to me is the society we live in now.I questioned myself for about 5 months to be sure i was having a H/T for me and not because of a mindless few.

Spitfire,

I think that you have made the most valid "comment" on here. An HT must be your own choice.. have not mentioned it on here but I have been up and down about my choice several times over the past month.. One day I feel very positive about have my repair and then the next day I question myself why am I bothering, after all my situation is not life threatening... I had to think long and hard and realised that even though my hairline is shit (thanks Uk HT), it is really an insignificant number of people that stare and even less who say anything......

My best friend answered the question for me.... "who are you doing this for".. my answer is always the same "ME" .... and not for the very rare and stupid comment made by idiots...

Yes I am going to see Doctor Feller... but to be honest I am more excited about a bloody good holiday !!!

So.... watch out NYK... the Brits are coming....

Tim

Spitfire,

I think that you have made the most valid "comment" on here. An HT must be your own choice.. have not mentioned it on here but I have been up and down about my choice several times over the past month.. One day I feel very positive about have my repair and then the next day I question myself why am I bothering, after all my situation is not life threatening... I had to think long and hard and realised that even though my hairline is shit (thanks Uk HT), it is really an insignificant number of people that stare and even less who say anything......

My best friend answered the question for me.... "who are you doing this for".. my answer is always the same "ME" .... and not for the very rare and stupid comment made by idiots...

Yes I am going to see Doctor Feller... but to be honest I am more excited about a bloody good holiday !!!

So.... watch out NYK... the Brits are coming....

Tim

Cheers Tim, i just have the attitude F%%k them now after having my op done,the old saying you could get knocked down by a bus next week is extemely true and in less than a hour im going to a funeral of someone barely in their 40's.As i said in my previous post-if your going to do it,do it for you.

smyth i totally agree with you mate and was similar situation - just totally off guard and feel from here on in I should be better prepared for how my reaction will be next time someone says something like that. I do agree firing an insult back is probably adding fuel to the fire but maybe a witty remark is best suited......

as you rightly say it can kill confidence totally and really set you back as it did me at the time hence my drunken post looking to share my thoughts with the only place i can really at the moment you guys and the forum!!!!

smyth i totally agree with you mate and was similar situation - just totally off guard and feel from here on in I should be better prepared for how my reaction will be next time someone says something like that. I do agree firing an insult back is probably adding fuel to the fire but maybe a witty remark is best suited......

as you rightly say it can kill confidence totally and really set you back as it did me at the time hence my drunken post looking to share my thoughts with the only place i can really at the moment you guys and the forum!!!!

Cheers Spitfire... yep... who knows when that bus will be coming for them ?? The only guaranteed thing in life is that a bus will turn up for all of us one day,just hope mine is peacefuly in my sleep :)

Reminds my of a joke...

"When I die I want to go like my grandfather did, peaceful, sleeping and with not a care in the world.. unlike all his passengers... screaming and on fire"...

sorry guys, an old one but it makes me laugh..

Benoit2008.. you are right mate, this is a great place to air our worries and troubles etc.. a problem shared etc.. I also think that its a great place for advise, I know its easier said than done but the worry is that MPB takes over everything in life.. try to beat it... I have been reading a thread on another forum and one guy in particular seems to have isolated himself from the world and has no life... his posts almost seem suicidal... and all because of MPB...

MPB is a curse... but a common curse suffered by millions... you are not alone..

Tim

i kinda understand where that guy is comin from on the other forum( i havent actually read it) i dont go out half as much as i used to when i had hair, at first i thought fuck it i dont care girls will like me for who i am, but a year down the line u realise at 22 girls dont want a youth who is receiding its just not natural lol. and for the above post i wud never get a HT for someone else, id do it for my own self confidence/esteem.