Sign in to follow this  
spex

Feller Uk Consults

Great news for UK guys as Dr Feller is planning a return trip back to London in the summer to perform consultations again - He was unfortunately unable to make the winter consultations that were planned due to his hectic work schedule - Due to such high demand though from the UK guys to meet with the Doc in person he has decided to put a few days aside in the summer to pop back over and meet as many guys as he can in the time he is here to offer his guidance and help. I will keep you informed but in the meantime if i can help please do not hesitate to contact me direct at

spexhair@aol.com as more than happy to help as always.

We will hopefully will be arranging one of the Feller showcases at the same time so that perspective patients and actual Dr Feller patients can meet each other.

Regards

Spex

I hope he isn't planning on coming to the UK in June as I am planning on calling in to see him in June when I'm in New York :unsure:

I hope he isn't planning on coming to the UK in June as I am planning on calling in to see him in June when I'm in New York :unsure:

Doh!

Me too.. think it would be good to meet and at least put some faces to names...

If the summer then I guess I should be about 3 months down the road..