Sign in to follow this  
beardywierdy

Jimmy Nesbitt

Anyone see Nesbitt on Brits last night- hair looks better. I am not sure where he had it done but he looks better than he did before. There was an article in the paper on Sunday regarding his HT - it didn't look too bad and although the article was slightly inaacurate in terms of the technical details it was quite positive and wasn't the usual 'take the p*ss out of baldy' type of article. Hopefully,the tide is changing and this sort of thing is becomming more acceptable

Hi beardyweirdy - yes I saw him. He must be roughly 12months out now I think. I remember him being interviewed by Sky Sports News for the FA Cup final last year - he is a passionate Man U fan, and the interview was in his flat in low level lighting but you could clearly see the new hairline then. I reckon he could have only been 1-2 months out then. Looks good I think. He has a thick crown I think, and the Ht looks good on him.

hey guys

i brought this up a while back after seeing him on the asda adds quiet clearly going throught the regrow stage

IPB Image

good pics bud , i wonder who did i , i asked Dr Feller when i had my hair surgery done , if he had done any famous people , he laught and said loads with a rye grin hahahaha i then said your not going to tell me are you ? and he just no way hahahahaha

he did add that he had done famous uk celebs ,but didn't even offer any clues hahaha

good find lads

richie

hey beardy

hope you don't mind but i've posted that pic on pbs site , we where discussing jimmy nessbit and your pic is better than the one i posted , don't worry i gave you full credit hahahaha

i wonder if spex does know , he won't tell though , patient confidentiallity and all that hahahaha

cheers brother

richie

On the subject of celeb HTs, has anyone seen Steve Davis on tv recently?(As in the interesting snooker player) His hair looks suspiciously like he's had something done. - Thin covering, with quite pronounced hairline that hasn't receded in last few years.

Hey longpig

I dont know , I think he may just be a diffuse thinner and may now be controling it on meds , these pics are from the early 90's , early 00's and last year .

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

check out nicolas cage in these pics , poor guy i feel sorry for him , yet I'm facinated with balldies and hair surgery now I've had mine done

IPB ImageIPB Image

I can't wait to get back to work ( been on sick now for 7 months ........ 7 fucking months !! )and find something to occupy my mind !

richie

2100 crown grafts

Dr Feller

nov 2007

Richie,

That third pic of davis looks well dodgy don't you think? looks like a classic case of the HTs. Hard to be sure tho.

Last thing you want to be doing with thinning hair is playing snooker. Used to hate bending down under those million watt lights exposing the bonce to everyone in the club.

Looking at Nesbit has got me thinking that if you had a couple of FUE sessions and basically kept your hair very short, it would be much easier to maintain an illusion of a full head of hair- you just keep it really tight so it looks like a 5 o Clock shadow all the time.

longpig

your right about them lights ,just ask poor jimmy white , he hated them , rumour had it , he had a scalp reduction , and now just wears a piece

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

beardy this is what happens when you don't keep it short hahahahaha

IPB Image

hahahahhahaha later

richie

Some intresting observations there, I wonder who did nesbitts , farjo maybe (like bazzas)?

Steve davis i dont think hes had work done, hes lost a lotta hair this last year or so(diffuse)

dont know whats going on with nicolas cages head , looks like part of his system as come away in that pic

Jimmy white , wouldnt be suprised if his donor is cut up , god knows whats goin on under that wig, hes more than likely tried a lota things during the 90s.

What looks like Bobby charlton , Now thats got norton written all over it :P

Not sure who did Nesbit's hair- it is very short at the back and sides - I wonder if he had FUE? The article in The Mirror mentioned FUE but it was a bit confusing:

'Is Nesbitt the latest in a string of celebreties to enjoy the benefits of a new tecnique called FUE. iT COSTS UP TO £3000 and has been used by Shaun Williamson, Duncan Bannatyne and Kyran Bracken'

I think he looks good - fair play to him and I don't see why he should admit it; but I suppose it's difficult when you obviously have a load more hair than previously.

Cheers

'Is Nesbitt the latest in a string of celebreties to enjoy the benefits of a new tecnique called FUE. iT COSTS UP TO £3000 and has been used by Shaun Williamson, Duncan Bannatyne and Kyran Bracken'

Where did you find that BS quote as NON had FUE. They all had shit strip work <_<

Baaza must be made up :D Best UK job i have ever seen :lol:

post-6443-1203674293_thumb.jpg

hey guys

i brought this up a while back after seeing him on the asda adds quiet clearly going throught the regrow stage

IPB Image

good pics bud , i wonder who did i , i asked Dr Feller when i had my hair surgery done , if he had done any famous people , he laught and said loads with a rye grin hahahaha i then said your not going to tell me are you ? and he just no way hahahahaha

he did add that he had done famous uk celebs ,but didn't even offer any clues hahaha

good find lads

richie

He looks much better with some hair at the front, looks natural, i wonder where he had it done? he seems to have the same hairloss pattern as me.

I think nesbitts was done by Bisanga, I seen a topic some months back and I was sure it was him but I cannot find it now, it was on another forum.

Not sure if anyone has seen the front cover of the Radio Times this week but well worth a look (I;ve attached a pic though the mag is a much better pic as it's bigger). On the magazine his recipient area is still quite pink, but I bet nearly everyone won't recognise (the Radio Times sells over 1m copies per week) :)

His HT looks really good.

post-2841-1205478092_thumb.jpg

Anyone get a good look at his HT on the tv program the passion