Sign in to follow this  
richie

History Of Hair Surgery

I couldnt go through all that, I had to stop and go away and come back, its too much, really makes you feel sick. I was cooking burgers for dinner and all of a sudden my appetites gone

Richie, WTF!!! Why on earth have you put this old school shit on here. Why are you trying to scare the living daylights out of us. Not cool at all and you have not achieved anything here other than frigthen everyone. Well done hope you got out of it what you wanted :blink:

This crap should be removed!! :angry:

hey sorry guys

consider it removed , didn't mean to scare anyone .

seriously i just thought it was mental that people did that back then , it is dated 1955-1985

but i really never ment to offend and your right it wasn't cool if it upset anybody

a humbled richie

Just saw this link on PB’s site and it is very scary stuff :o

I don’t think there is any need to remove the link though as this is just making people more aware that real research is needed before having a HT. That said this stuff is very old school…..

Richie, WTF!!! Why on earth have you put this old school shit on here. Why are you trying to scare the living daylights out of us. Not cool at all and you have not achieved anything here other than frigthen everyone. Well done hope you got out of it what you wanted :blink:

This crap should be removed!! :angry:

i dont think ritchie meant any harm,just trying to show how things have changed ,if anything it should make potential h/t guys research more and more which can only be a good thing. :)

I too found it interesting, and if anything it makes you appreciate how far this industry has come along, and makes you wonder where it will be in the future.

I remember a guy came on here about a year ago raving about how good the fleming-meyer flap surgery was.......... i hope he came to his senses. :o

I remember a guy came on here about a year ago raving about how good the fleming-meyer flap surgery was.......... i hope he came to his senses. :o

I think his name was lovehair, :unsure: i just hope he never went through with it :o

i wonder how long that would take to recover from :o interesting link though.