Sign in to follow this  
munkychunks

New To The Board

Evening,

I am 27 and am going a bit thin at the temples. I am on Provillus at the moment (some herbal tablet) but this doesn't appear to be working. I have been reading the forum which is great and offers some excellent advice but I am massively confused.

Decent Shampoo - Number 1

Shampoo - What one do people recommend and actually shows some results? I have some Chinese herbal stuff and is absolutely rubbish.

Proscar Vs Propecia Number 2

Proscar - I know this has to prescribed and I need to speak to Dr. Ashcroft. What is the difference between Proscar and Propecia?

Regaine & Proscar Number 3

Can I use a Regaine because it contains Mono(?Xii) AND Proscar and a decent shampoo?

If someone can explain in laymans terms then that would be most appreciated. Please correct me if I have said any information incorrect.

Thanks

Welcome mate

No 1 most people use nizoral 2% or nizorelle 1%.These are anti dandruff shampoo`s as you normally get dandruff from using regaine/minox

No 2 proscar and propecia are the same drug basically.Propecia has a strength of 1% and you take 1 tablet per day.

Proscar is 5% per tablet there for you need to cut this tablet into fifths so that you get a 1% dose per day.

Proscar is far cheaper than propecia.

No 3 You can use all 3 together,only stop if you get side effects from them.

Use just one,if nizoral irritates you use the weaker one.Theres more shampoos about but these two are in most Boots.

Dr Ashcroft can sort you or do a google search on proscar,united pharmicies are reputable

Only use these shampoos 2 maybe 3 times max per week.

I didn`t notice any but it does happen to me .Its not major on me but sometimes i look at my hair and it looks crap so i must have been shedding as the next week or so its fine..

Got my proscar tablets delivered from new zealand today....wooho!! Was reading this post and others and trying to cut proscar tablets into 5ths is gonne need a micro surgeon!!

Bigmac would cutting them into quarters be enough?

1/4 is fine and the best way IMO :)

Heres a video i made though for 5ths -

Easy when you know how ;)

Hi all..

the pill cutting question again !! I cut mine into 5 (yep microsurgery !) and take one bit every day..

so if you cut into quarters is it one every other day, or should I be cutting into 5 and taking mon to fri and not sat sun :blink: or maybe... help !!

Confused from Essex :unsure:

Hi Tim

If 5ths take a bit every day so mon to fri, cut another then it will be sat to wed. 1 bit every single day

If quarters take for 4 days ,one day off then 4 days again and so on

Cheers Bigmac.

I will stick to my 1/5. Did cut up quite a few the other day and have a small pill box full of bits !! Someone asked me what the hell they were !! Had to explain that they were nothing to do with crystal meth but not sure they believe me !

Never mind :rolleyes:

Some people say you should only cut one at a time as they may lose their potency.I only cut one up as i use them.Pondle will know.