Sign in to follow this  
Spuraman

My 2nd Ht With Dr Feller

Hello Everyone

I finally had my second hair transplant and it went great. Dr Feller and his staff were brilliant as expected.

I got to the Dr's office and we sat down and discussed our plan. It was decided that he will fill in the bald area (crown) and place more grafts towards the front so that when it grows out it will grow over the current grafts and give and overall coverage at the front. He said I had good laxity which can be good and bad. Good because u can harvest more grafts but bad because it can cause the scar the stretch. He said that shouldn’t be the case for me as the first scar was very thin. The Dr said that if it was him he would much rather have good laxity.

We briefly spoke about the world of transplants and I said that he has a very good reputation online and is known to be one of the best. He said he is always striving to be better and that’s what makes him good at what he does... even though he is established he wants to make sure that his work is always at the highest level possible. I expected nothing less and we got on with it.

The procedure itself was easier then the first time as I knew the drill. The initial injections sting a bit but after that it were pain free. The day flew by and I received approx 3160 grafts which were more then we hoped. We planned to get 3000 and the good Dr didn’t charge me for the extra.

Everything went to plan and Dr Feller was happy with his work and said it was a normal straight forward HT and if I wanted I could get another 2000 grafts in the future.

Now I play the waiting game but I can’t wait to see how it turns out.

Thank you Dr Feller & Staff you were excellent!

post-472-1202839268_thumb.jpg

post-472-1202839289_thumb.jpg

post-472-1202839298_thumb.jpg

post-472-1202839308_thumb.jpg

post-472-1202839321_thumb.jpg

Congrats mate

Glad it all went well and i like your new hairstyle. :D

That should give you a very nice result.

great write up spursman! Looking good mate, you will get full coverage for sure mate, good for you bud! Like stevos the other week your scar is covered very well, looks great. All the best mate!

Thanks for the comments guys.. i did say to the techs that i wanted it like stevo's scar so they did as i asked... i will prob shave it once the staples are out so not much point but atleast it doesnt look that bad right after.

Congrats nice to see someone with similar hairloss to me for a change, I'm sure the end result will be an awesome transformation.

Keep that in mind though as the next 3/4 months are going to be a tough wait.

Looking good! Should fill out nicely over the many months.

PS Will try not to turn this thread into a football-related one ;)

i hope so mate... i wont if you wont :P

Looks great Spursman!

There is gonna be some very good coverage there in 12 months time bud ;)

It's great that alot of us have all just had a HT at around about the same time.

Looks great Spursman!

There is gonna be some very good coverage there in 12 months time bud ;)

It's great that alot of us have all just had a HT at around about the same time.

Certainly is... it can be a good outline of how different people heal and grow. will help the virgins out. :P

Certainly is... it can be a good outline of how different people heal and grow. will help the virgins out. :P

Also we can all have a cry and a whinge together when were down and stuck in the doldrums :(

You can cut it now mate if you want B)

Above the scar area is a bit tender especially on the right side. For some reason that side has more scabs, more pain then anywhere else. Not massive pain just a tiny bit.

My barber is out the country so have to wait till next week now anyway.