Sign in to follow this  
pete2

Pete2 2nd Ht With Dr.feller (pics)

post-401-1202473377_thumb.jpgpost-401-1202472537_thumb.jpgpost-401-1202472177_thumb.jpgHi guys here are some pics taken post-op as promised.

I am very happy with what has been achieved, and i would like to thank Dr.Feller and his team for the excellent job they have done. :D

I had a total of 2800 grafts with tricho closure, and can only hope that my scar will be as good as the first :rolleyes:

I have also attached a pic of the scar area shaved right down, pre- strip removal as i was interested to see what it would look like.

I would have added more pics but they would'nt load, i will try again later <_<

Yeah looking good,hopefully you will be sorted now.

Great work.

Looks like your gonna have great coverage there mate B)

How was the crown before? any pics?

Hi Stevo, here is a pre and post crown pic for ya B) .post-401-1202496071_thumb.jpgpost-401-1202496508_thumb.jpg

post-401-1202473377_thumb.jpgpost-401-1202472537_thumb.jpgpost-401-1202472177_thumb.jpgHi guys here are some pics taken post-op as promised.

I am very happy with what has been achieved, and i would like to thank Dr.Feller and his team for the excellent job they have done. :D

I had a total of 2800 grafts with tricho closure, and can only hope that my scar will be as good as the first :rolleyes:

I have also attached a pic of the scar area shaved right down, pre- strip removal as i was interested to see what it would look like.

I would have added more pics but they would'nt load, i will try again later <_<

can I ask draft question - where did you have the other previous HT grafts, have you had to shave them all down, have you gone for a second into the existing HT for more density? do you have pre HT 2 pics? how long have you off work - what's your strategy

I'm booked in for the 24th April with Feller and I'm going to do the crown and back into the front half of a previous succesful Seager HT.

Hairless - hi mate, yes he removed all of the old scar which did'nt take much doing B) so i now have a new tricho scar.

Uk need info - My first ht with Dr. Feller was to recreate my hairline (front 1/3).

This second pass was to add density to the front third with a bit of temple closure, and also take care of the crown and bridge.

The area's that were addressed in the second op had to be shaven down inc my existing ht'd hair, this aids placement of grafts and shows the angles of my existing hair, so that the new grafts can be placed at the appropriate direction.

I posted my 2 year update pics a few weeks ago, and can be found on here if you run a search.

I go back to work on monday and everything is healing up nicely, i can wear a cap/beanie to work so its no problem.

I hope ive answered all of your Q's bud, and good luck with yours in april B)

Looks great, congrats :)

Nice hairstyle too with that tuft of hair at the front, no need to wear a beanie :P

Looks great, congrats :)

Nice hairstyle too with that tuft of hair at the front, no need to wear a beanie :P

LOL .i thought i would try and start a new trend "the reversed pony tail"

Amazing that you got more grafts 2nd time around, Thats going to be some great density when it grows out, but I think you may suffer some temporary shockloss.

Thanks Pete, type 24th March is my date.

Can I ask why didnt you go for a bigger pass last time, why not go for 4000 ish first time?

Thanks Pete, previous typo 24th March is my date.

Can I ask why didnt you go for a bigger pass last time, why not go for 4000 ish first time, Im sure Feller does this size doesnt he?

Thanks Pete, type 24th March is my date.

Can I ask why didnt you go for a bigger pass last time, why not go for 4000 ish first time?

The reason is quite simply at the time of my first ht (2 years ago) i did'nt need that amount of grafts. :)

My crown and bridge were in good condition, although a tad thin?

Supply and demand B)