Sign in to follow this  
richie

Dr Feller Uk Patient /3 Month Update

Hi all

These are pics of my first 3 months after 2100 grafts into my crown with Dr Feller , healthy progess and already, even at this early stage a nice cosmetic improvement , this could also be due to having shorter hair ,either way i'm more than happy with my progress so far .

BEFORE / SUMMER 2007

IPB Image

DAY OF SURGERY /2100 GRAFTS DR FELLER / NOV 2nd 2007.

IPB Image

1 MONTH WITH #2 BUZZ CUT

IPB Image

2 MONTHS ,LITTLE GROWTH ,APROX 20% OF GRAFTS DIDN'T SHED AND GREW FROM THE DAY OF THE SURGERY

IPB Image

3 MONTHS , MANY GRAFTS GROWING STUBLE , THIS CAN BE SEEN WITH CAREFUL INSPECTION OF PHOTO

IPB Image

SCAR AT 1 MONTH ,#2 BUZZ CUT

IPB Image

SCAR AT 3 MONTHS ,HAIR LENGTH 20mm

IPB Image

IPB Image

This last two pics show how at 20mm ,my hair covers my scar easily and from eye level my thinning crown is already less noticable , obviously with the flash and pics taken straight on my crown is noticable , but even as early as 3 months , my crown is showing definate signs of a cosmetic improvment ....... roll on summer .

richie

no shit guys them first few months are the pits hahahahaha

ROLL ON SUMMER .......... YIPPEEEEEE !!!!!!!!

RIC..... DAM STILL GOT CAPS LOCK ON ..........

richie hahahaha

There isn't much evidence, if any, of the HT in those last pics with longer hair :blink: You have healed well :)

A good improvement already, much more to come yet :D

Keep the pictures a coming Richie as they are great just like your ht

hey uk guy

Fortuinatly i'm recovering from three reconstruction surgeries on my knee , i've been off since two days after i booked with Dr Feller ,august 28th 2007 , my surgery was on nov 2nd 2007 and luckely i made it to New York inbetween surgeries on my knee , i wont be back at work till mid march thats 7 months on sick !!!! and 4 months after my HT , saf once said a perfect amount of time and he was right hahahah

Most of my close friends knew and the scar was no big deal really , when i visited work i just wore a cap or beany , its funny too as even without a cap most people didn't notice ,most people are to busy doing there own shit to notice .... the beauty of the human race is that most of us are really self absorbed hahahaha

I've told someone i fractured my skull flipping my wheelchair hahaha ,told another it was a child hood accident but i recently need surgery on it again , anothe was told a motorcycle accident ...... some i just told the truth and they looked at my like i was full of shit !!!!!!

I know its not for most people to just say they've had surgery due to stigma or other more personal issues and i can appriciate that , i'm quiet a confident guy and i've cope with it , but i do know that approuch doesn't suit everyone .

I even told one girl i was a afganistan war vet and took shrapnel saving my platoon hahahaha she gave me her number hahahaha

I know you guys have heard that story before but it is a classic hahahahaah

richie