Sign in to follow this  
haggis

Dr Rogers Updated Website....

Dr rogers is using a before and after picture on the homepage of his new website that is actually a picture from the dermatch leaflet! :blink:

IPB Image

www.rogersclinic.co.uk

IPB Image

Well how else is he going to display Feller type results? :rolleyes:

Not much different from Norton and Nobel who use hair models who dont even have m.p.b. <_<

I see he also gives consults for the bargain price of only £60 !!!

Not a bad earner for about 30mins work.

Spex you could've made £1000's !!!!

Personally i am appauled at this and i can not actually believe he has done it as this is impossible to recover from especially on top of inconsistant shitty results (especially FUE)

Is that a sly dig dave Fellers/fellas

If you cant see it i suggest you go to the opticians.

Or hand in your resignation......I'm hoping that this will have a drastic impact upon the number of people now going to Dr Rogers.

So..our hunch was right all along.....that Dr Rogers, although the best in the UK, is only marginally better than the likes of Norton and the H0spital Gr0up!! Having said that he is also far more expensive, so I guess any slight benefit in the quality of qork is quite easily eroded by the substantial increase in cost!!

Not only has Dr Rogers not posted any patient pics, but the one we do find is a fake!!

So much for giving him credit for turning up on this forum and arguing his case! I wonder where he is now??!! :ph34r:

DaveT

A doctor posting a hairtransplant result which is not a hair transplant result on his website.

Whats your story then Dave,have you been to Dr Rogers.

DaveT

Its not a case of paranoia.. IT IS a case of warning people about the state of the UK HT industry..

I am a victim (but one of the luckier ones) of the lies told by various UK clinics.. You should read some of the posts on here and seen the misery caused by these clinics, I know from experience how this can effect people's confidence etc and ruin their lives.

and for this reason the guys on here DO take it as a big issue and they are right to do so.

Tim

One thing i would like to add is how long was Dr Rogers struck off for and is he back now doing hts.

I am dissapointed in his false use of pictures but and i say but he may not have had anything to do with it.

It could of been a manager,a web designer who done it but until Dr Rogers explains why it looks to be a very poor state of affairs.

I know all you guys have condemmed it and rightly so but i would like to hear from Dr Rogers if he still reads these forums.

Otherwise this has put his reputation back years.

dr rogers has now changed the picture on his website, and the picture i posted above thats linked to his website now says 'before and after nanogen'

This is the 'new' picture now being used, a picture that i remember seeing in a leaflet at the wellesbourne clinic 10+ years ago no idea if its genuine or not.

IPB Image

dr rogers has now changed the picture on his website,

He must be lurking here then <_<

One thing i would like to add is how long was Dr Rogers struck off for and is he back now doing hts.

I am dissapointed in his false use of pictures but and i say but he may not have had anything to do with it.

It could of been a manager,a web designer who done it but until Dr Rogers explains why it looks to be a very poor state of affairs.

I know all you guys have condemmed it and rightly so but i would like to hear from Dr Rogers if he still reads these forums.

Otherwise this has put his reputation back years.

I'm sorry bigmac but that's no excuse. It's Dr Roger's clinic, he does the work, he commands the fee and it's his name on the website, and all of this is applicable on the assumption that he was completely unware of the contents of his web site.

But in reality and all seriouness, do you honestly think Dr Rogers, who is internet savy, has no idea what was on his website....very very naive indeed...the same kind of naivety that made me go the N0rton Clinic and H0spital Gr0up!!

Ethics is the most fundamental aspect of a medical practitioner, without which he is merely a mechanic. So it has been established that Dr Rogers neither has the skill nor the ethics to be in this industry!

Hi Sagg

I was just being impartial and giving the benefit of doubt to him.I too was nortonised twice and hate seeing lies and and the rest of the shit thats about.

If Dr Rogers had any morals he would come on here and give an explanation which is highly unlikely now as he has tried to cover up(nanogen get it) his blatant false advertising.

Anyway as i said before this has been a sorry episode by Dr Rogers and the lesson that can be learnt is dont go for a ht on pictures alone,do plenty of research and meet former patients.

Another pain free non invasive surgical procedure? :lol:

IPB Image

Why dont I believe that the awesome result above is a Rogers HT? <_<

Its just another case of raising the hopes of gullible baldies who dont know the limitations of surgery. :angry:

I had a look at his forum and spotted his own HT pics in one of the galleries... his hair is combed forward though, so you can't see what his hairline looks like <_<

Unfortunately there are loads of potential HT patients who dont visit the forums, how else would all the UK clinics stay in business. :( <_<

The new site went live 11 days ago, on a Friday. It is completely new - new designer, new hosting company, new design. It wasn't finished but to enable some parts of the site to be connected (eg FAQ database) it still had to go live. Because it wasn't completed, I made no attempt to publicise it.

Obviously, for whatever reasons, some people do check on my website on a regular basis. The "offending" banner was really a marker for the before/after photos as used on the previous site. It was one of the many jobs the designer had to tick off but got forgotten about and it wasn't something that gets done on a Friday afternoon.

That was obviously corrected early last week but clearly some of the people on their high horses carried on being "outraged" without actually bothering to check.

I got a phone call midweek from a patient having seen this discussion to get it sorted but it already had been. Unfortunately, I myself didn't spot that although the designer had put the banner in the correct "camouflage" section, he incorrectly labelled it. However, we sell Toppik, Nanogen and Dermatch which are concealers and they all have similar "graphics." Indeed, the graphics are clearly meant to be "diagrammatic" rather than true before and after photos. It is hardly a hanging offence to confuse the labels of these products.

The designer does not know the difference between these things so errors do creep in but he will correct it this week. But again, I'm writing this on a Sunday and the mistake was noticed on a Friday. It could not therefore be corrected over the weekend.

None of this justifies the witch hunt. Somebody could easily have picked up the phone to point out the problem. But it is more fun to rant and rave in some frenzy of self righteous indignation,I suppose.

To clarify, the before and after photo which was used on the previous site also, was NOT used by Wellesbourne etc as that patient had his first surgery years after Haggis had his. If you actually look at the gallery section, you will see it is the same patient in MPB section 1. My patient. As indeed, are the other pictures in the gallery.

One of the reasons I haven't responded before is that I haven't even looked at this site for about two months. There is little healthy debate and little respect for other views. I think the comments made on this thread (except perhaps BigMac) rather confirm inherent narrow mindedness to all views or possibilities outside your own.

Still, no doubt all of you are perfect and have never made any mistakes in your lives. Goodnight.

Whatever you say Dr Rogers :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Big ball to drop which ever way you want to spin it. <_<

If this particular forum is so narrow minded especially with all your satisfied patients running to your defence here.... :unsure: :huh: why not post and debate on any of the other forums where you are discussed also..... don't worry we know the answer <_< . There are many of your unhappy patients trolling the forums looking for advice on their next step.

You made a huge error here so please do not try make out you are the victim of this forum. You used to post all the time up until recently when you were being investigated for whatever reason so please spare us the conspiracy theory BS!. <_< This topic was originally started over on hairsite.com so start your "witch hunt" claims back at the source, not here.

Your best step forward here is to get actual patients posting their own results as we have said a 1000's times before :rolleyes: :rolleyes:. Your LACK of satisfied patient interaction is your down fall like many UK clinics :ph34r: . Add this recent "mistaken" or whatever you want to call it on top only adds insult to the huge injury you and all the UK clinics carry alike.

Dr Rogers i know you are not a bad person (we all agree that) you are just not a good HT doctor (we all agree that) Your sheer lack of regualr updates from actual patients is alarming especially after so long of requests. The ones shown have been average at best, which i am sure you agree compared to the world leaders like Feller, HW, Wolf, Shaprio.

Your google banner on this main page advertises over 3500 satisfied patients :huh: This has a HUGE "?" next to it also IMO. Where are they all?? No need to answer with the same old"not all patients like to post" blah blah.....

I would stick to selling products and other cosmetic procedures rather than trying to argue your case you can compete as a HT clinic as it is very clear you can not especially after ALL the time given to do so. More brave unhappy patients of yours have come forward rather than satisfied ones, that tells all <_< Any clinic offering a variety of products for sale and alternative cosmetic procedures needs to be questioned with regard to their attention to HT's or attention to money.... ;)

You might want to address the people on HLH as well as this topic is being debated there also. One of your very satisfied patients was on there (one without pictures, again) :rolleyes:

I would not waste your time coming back to reply here Dr Rogers with all due respect as your ship has sailed.........., a long time ago.