Sign in to follow this  
jimmyduk

Dr Rogers 10 Months Patient

As you know I have been posting on here for some time. Although 99% of UK clinics get a hammering and rightly so, I was one of the lucky ones to find Dr Rogers clinic in the UK. I am now on month 10 and to be honest it is only the last month or so my HT has made a huge difference. I am guessing I am in the last phase of healing as my head no longer hurts at all and there is not visible scabbing.

I have not been back to see Dr Rogers and I am terrible at replying to posts this is due to the fact I am self employed and rarely enough time for sleep. But I will do my best to answer any questions you may have except rude ones. Cheers :)

Pic 1 and 2 10 months bothe straight out of the shower shots

Pic 3 Straight after the op with Dr R. Thank you Dr Rogers your a star.

post-1920-1201884286_thumb.jpg

post-1920-1201884335_thumb.jpg

post-1920-1201884443_thumb.jpg

Good to see you back Jimmy.You do look to have got nice coverage but its a bit hard to see the density with your hair wet.

Do you have any dry shots to post.

I`m pleased you`re happy with your results and wish Dr Rogers would pop back on for a follow up.

I`m happy for you mate and there may be more growth to come.

Hi Thank you very much for the feedback all. I will make an attempt to put some dry shots on here at the beginning of the week. I believe in all it was 1800 grafts but Dr Rogers wil know the exact amount. I still can't take it in I went through with it and it was nearly a year ago now I was sitting here bricking it. It is one hell of an experience I am sure you will all agree with good and bad moments, but to be honest compared to way I feel now I am so glad I took the plunge.

Hi mate

If you could post a picture of your scar as well.

Also are you on any meds.

Got much dermatch on there ;)

:lol:

First of all Haggis your a muppet and dont care much for your rants. Get over it.

Here are some dry shots

Hope they help

Never been on any meds I personally do not believe in filling the pockets of drug companies with very little benefit unless you count Loreal :)

I will try and take some scar shots if I can find it, there is very little to notice from the back

post-1920-1202243996_thumb.jpg

post-1920-1202244093_thumb.jpg

Hi Jimmy

You do look to have achieved good coverage.

A clear hairline shot would be much appreciated.

thanks