Sign in to follow this  
bigmac

Norton Again

There is an ad for smart lipo at page27 News of the World and guess who it is Norton clinic using a different name.

www.westONEclinics.com

Offices in London,Dublin and Wakefield

Will nothing stop these from wrecking lives.

Wonder if they'll still be keeping their old name for HT's, just goes to show that business must be getting bad for them that they've had to branch out to get other customers.

Hi Bigmac,

Have been doing a little internet surfing re Uk clinics... there are so many..just licence to print money. :angry:

Definately Norton, note the spelling errors 'treatmant' seems that as well as being a disgusting fat piece of shit Isherwood appears to be dyslexic <_<

Maybe the word 'treatmant' means to hideously disfigure, I'll have to check my dictionary.

Maybe the word 'treatmant' means to hideously disfigure, I'll have to check my dictionary.

Yep, your right, treatmant to hideously disfigure, traumatise and impoverish (see also Nortonize)

Isherwanker An obese, immoral conman. :angry:

Yep, your right, treatmant to hideously disfigure, traumatise and impoverish (see also Nortonize)

Isherwanker An obese, immoral conman. :angry:

Strange that bald Norton and fat Isherwood dont seem too keen to try out their company's treatments themselves. <_<

Nice work Slaps. Makes you wonder how they get away with the BS claims in their HT ads.

Nice work Slaps. Makes you wonder how they get away with the BS claims in their HT ads.

I've complained to the ASA about the fiction on the Norton website, i was told they were powerless to act on internet ads. <_<

Good find Slaps.

Norton clinic needs to be sued and hit hard in their pockets and hopefully go out of business.

I cant believe the ASA say there is nothing they can do about their lies,if there is no other body that can stop them they can put as much shit on their website as they like.

Good find Slaps.

Norton clinic needs to be sued and hit hard in their pockets and hopefully go out of business.

I cant believe the ASA say there is nothing they can do about their lies,if there is no other body that can stop them they can put as much shit on their website as they like.

Notice how the ASA merely told Norton to change the ads, telling them off like naughty kids :angry: , there was a Hoover campaign a few years back, they screwed up with an ad and are still paying compensation 16 years later! to the best of my knowledge no one was disfigured or traumatised by Hoover unlike Norton!

to the best of my knowledge no one was disfigured or traumatised by Hoover unlike Norton!

Well, just as long as it's used for it's intended purpose and not in the interests of 'self romance' :P

Hi Longpig

Are you talking from experience,getting friendly with Henry Hoover. :)

Hope you are doing ok.Not fancy the hair geek meet which is looking like next Thursday night.

Bigmac,

Who me!?...No...wouldn't dream of it....I've got this friend you see... :P

I'm afraid it goes against all my principles to enter that city. It's a footy thing. I'm sure you understand!

haha mate i see no worries.

What team you support.

Yeah Leeds have been shit,You should try and go mate as i`m a Sunderland fan but hair geekiness knows no boundaries.

Looks like that snarling, leg-breaking, career ending tw@t is going to keep your boys up. Don't know how you can stomach him. Mind you, we had to put up with Wise for a while. Back on track now with Macca.

Gone a bit off topic here haven't we!

Yea off topic,back on i wish Keano would do a classic tackle on Norton and Isherwood to end their careers. :)

Longpig - Be great if you are local and can come along to the meet. I bet one of the boys from Leeds can pick you up as hopefully sagg321 might be able to come or even Bigmac on the way through.

Can you make it do you think? - As would be great to meet you :)

Spex,

Appreciate the invite. Personal commitments won't allow unfortunately. I do plan on meeting up at some point in the future if poss though as def want another ht ( in next 1 - 2 years), and would appreciate your opinion.

Cheers

Hopefully Nortons branching out means that their HT business is going down the shitter. Wonder what they'll try their hand at next? Dentistry? <_<

Thats a real shame Longpig as it would be great to see you there - No chance at all you can make it?? :unsure:

Happy to meet up anytime mate - just let me know B)

Hi guys... yep.. bored from New York here !!

Football teams.. sorry I dont recognise any you mentioned ? Did not think that any teams existed anymore past the Watford Gap ?

I dont really have a team but I guess if I did it would be the best team in the world, Spurs..

Now that should cause a stir :P

Tim