Sign in to follow this  
Dr. Feller

Introducing Dr. Lindsey

Hi everyone, hope all is well!

I would like to introduce my long time associate, mentor, and friend Dr. William Lindsey of Reston, Virginia.

Dr. Lindsey has teamed up with me in a joint practice located in Reston, Virginia which he will operate as the managing partner and sole surgeon.

Dr. Lindsey is a doubly board certified surgeon in Facial Plastic Surgery and Otolaryngology and has been practicing folluclar unit transplantation for 10 years.

Dr. Lindsey was the first doctor to perform FUE in Virginia as well as the first to perform dense pack megasessions on a regular basis. His specialty are dense packed hairlines, plug repair, and scar repair.

Dr. Lindsey has been working in my office in Great Neck regularly for the past 8 years learning our techniques of patient evaluation, dense pack megasessions as well as FUE. Likewise, I have been working in his office for the past 8 years learning plastic surgery techniques that he's applied to hair transplant surgery.

His specialties are dense packed hairlines, plug repair, and scar repair.

Most importantly, Dr. Lindsey's staff of technicians were trained by me and my technicians and are all qualified experts in microscopic disection of strip grafts and FUE grafts.

Most of you don't know Dr. Lindsey because he spends little time on the internet, but now that I have introduced him to the boards he will be showcasing his work here as well as posting and answering questions.

We have accumulated photos and video of Dr. Lindsey's work over the years and will be presenting them here and on other boards. I think you will all find that he is a top notch surgeon and a pure professional through and through.

Dr. Lindsey's website will be overhauled in the next few weeks to provide far more information, photos, and videos of his patients and his work.

To make an appointment to see Dr. Lindsey please call 001-703-468-1329

Lindsey Medical Website - www.lindseymedical.com

Dr. Feller

Thanks for the intro Dr Feller

I have seen Dr Lindsey on the other sites and he is producing great work,i hope he can find time to post some on here.

Sounds good.. I'll look forward to comparing Dr. Lindsey's work to that of Dr Feller's quality. With Dr Feller vouching for him, I'm sure he's highly capable.

Thank you Dr Feller for your kind introduction. I will keep this forum updated with my patients pictures also as there seems to be a vibrant spirit amongst the posters here.

Here is one example of our work at Lindsey medical.

This patient was a stage 6 hairloss suferrer who wore a hairpiece for 5 years. Because of the hairpiece he lost whatever remaining hair he had on the top of his head. The company that maintained his system also routinely shaved the lateral hump area to afix the system. His goal was to get rid of it all together.

We performed 3,300 follicular units on him with a strip method to provide him with a new hairline and some top coverage. Thankfully he has thick caliber hair and combs it backwards which makes his final result quite dramatic.

He is scheduled to have a second procedure in the top and crown.

William Lindsey, MD

Reston, Va

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

i`ve seen him on another forum and commented on how good the work is,Its great to see you on here dr Lindsey.

thanks bri

That is a whole lot of coverage for 3,200 grafts!! I do think, however, that you need to update your website pretty sharpish. The current photos on there, I don't think do you justice.