s.a.f

Computer Experts

For the past week I've been unable to connect to PB's site, whenever I try it attempts to open the page but then after about 15 seconds of nothing happening I get an error message - page cannot be displayed, cannot find server.

This just started completley out of the blue and I've had no other problems with any other sites.

I've tried using a link or going in via a google search and it just does the same thing.

I checked connections setup / LAN settings etc, all are normal. I even ran a scan check and deleted cookies etc but still no luck.

Any ideas. :(

Hi Saf

I asked PB and he says your account is fine and it may be your firewall not letting you on,other than that i have no idea.

sorry

You could try adding my site to your Trusted Sites...

From your browser Tools menu > Intenet Options... > Click the Security tab > Click the Trusted Sites icon > click the Sites... button > UNCHECK the require server verification (https:).... box and add my site - www.pb-hair.co.uk to your list of trusted sites.

I will ask my ISP if there is any way they can trace the problem...

Still did'nt work, but hope to get a laptop and wireless connection soon.