Sign in to follow this  
beardywierdy

Haircut After Ht

To all the guys who have had work done: When getting a haircut post HT - do you always let on that you have a scar? For instance, after a year or so when the scar is well healed and 'invisible', would it be possible to get a haircut and not worry about telling the hairdresser?

Thanks

i do not tell the hairdresser. I did initially and told her not to cut too short but now I just say buzz it on a 4# at the sides and back and a little off the top ;) my wife can't even find my scar :D

You having surgery, as the scars success depends which clinic you go to :)

You having surgery, as the scars success depends which clinic you go to :)

And also on your own characteristics, but if the scar is good and your not going too short it should'nt really be an issue as they wont really notice.

I dont go to a barber as my scars are visible at any length. :(

your norton scars?

Well yes they are really bad (permanant shockloss)? But Dr Feller told me that I have bad characteristics for scars, my Feller scar is also very visable, nothing like most of the scars of the other forum members.

ive just had my first hair cut since my HT-the best advice i can give you is have it out of your local area and tell the hairdresser you have a scar that you dont want to go short on-25 mins feeling a little uncomfortable is better than hiding for weeks