Sign in to follow this  
TOMMYTWO

Feeling Satisfied And A Little Smug!

Hey guys, hope all are well. just a little snippet here from my life and also to point out the positive effects of a HT.

I very recently started work for a company and on starting i realised to my pleasant suprise that there were lots of guys there that i,d worked with before, which always helps when starting a new job. bear in mind i hadnt seen them all for 11 years or so, so a lot of water under the bridge. Anyways some have aged more than others, and some have lost hair etc...

Now im not writing this to say im great and there not, just to say how satisfying it is to have people say that i havnt changed a bit from when they last saw me 11 years ago. :D This IMO is only due to the fact that i had a HT almost 2 years ago and just reinforces the fact that it was a great decision. dont get me wrong at times ive thought oh shit im gonna have to get another HT at some point to combat further loss, which is obviously an inconvenience, But one worth putting up with after recent events. ;)

Regards

Tom

Hi... and feel chuffed for you mate..

The more posts I read like yours the more I know I have made the right choice with the doc..

Cheers Tim

Hi TommyTwo

Glad you`re enjoying life.

Do you think you may need another ht as your hair was great when i was looking at it.

Hey big mac, pete hope you guys are well!

Bigmac: Yeah i reckon i would need one in the future, but im talking a good few years away, im not in any rush. The meds are still holding my mid and crown pretty well although not totally solid but i aint complaining! i can pull off full coverage when my hair is about an inch n half or so long so all good, but i think another HT in the future is a definate possibility if i wanted to maintain a full head of hair, as im sure i will experience future loss albeit delayed by the meds. Time will tell????

This is a prime example of Dr fellers slightly conservative approach being totally logical as well as ethical as at 32 i potentially have a lot of hairloss years ahead of me;)

Timuk, you have made the right choice bud, you cant go wrong with Dr F,

p.s. hope to see you guys in the future at another open house!