Tim_uk Post

Cheers VH... that was going to be my next question... if better to take laptop with hand luggage.. now I know.

Bigmac...

One of the people who know I am going to see Feller is a very good female friend, she was the one who told me about bio-oil for post HT healing... she seems to be on a mission to help me.. she has now given me something called ARNICA, in tablet form (which states its important not to touch the tablets, just swallow them. ???) and also in a cream ARNICARE. She was the one that had the boob job....a very nice boob job I must say :) :) :) :)

She was advised to take the tablet before and after the surgery to speed up healing and also use the cream. Have you every heard of this ? Will also post on the Treatment thread.

Tim

I`ve not heard of it ,i will google it and see what it says.

How big are her boobs now

Arnica

.As a remedy, the most popular ways of using Arnica are either as a cream, which can be used on chilblains, sprains and bruises, or as a homeopathic remedy to help encourage recovery from injury or surgery. The remedies are available as pillules, small tablets that are placed on the tongue and sucked or chewed until they dissolve.

How does it work?

Arnica works by stimulating the activity of white blood cells which process congested blood, and by dispersing trapped fluids from joints and muscles and bumped and bruised tissue. It also has anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial qualities and it is these that help to reduce pain and swelling as well as improving wound healing

It sounds good to me if it works,doing Pondles job for him

Bigmac,

she did have very small boobs but I still thought they were nice, a very lovely woman... blonde hair long legs etc... probably my best friend...

so in this respect I am sorry but I cannot and would not discuss them in detail and am a little upset that you would ask such a question as it would be degrading to any woman, who am I kidding.... :D they are f*****g lovely, firm and feel fantastic... think they are 36D and all I want to do is put my head between them... etc etc.... hmmmmmmm heaven on earth........

:P

Good info Bigmac, sounds like I will try. I have so many things now... Arnica, Bio-oil, tea-tree, witch-hazel, aloe vera.... bloody hell.... not going to be enough hours in the day !!!!

Also.. could get confusing... could end up with a Meds guru called BigPond ??? or PondMac ???

....a very nice boob job I must say :) :) :) :)

Tim

Do you expect us to believe you without any photographic evidence :P ?

they are f*****g lovely, firm and feel fantastic... think they are 36D and all I want to do is put my head between them... etc etc.... hmmmmmmm heaven on earth

Does she let you feel them often.i`ve never felt a boob job pair before.

Ask her if i can have a quick squeeze.

Bigmac..

Its a long story... but yep !! I would ask but if she knew I had mentioned them on here.. and she does read some of the posts (the ones I show her).. I would need more than an HT to fix me :o

They are very natural and very good... she did over 2 years of research and as I mentioned on another post, this was because of my experience with cosmetic surgery (my Uk HT !!). The clinic she went to was very good and hooked her up with another woman having a boob job before hers and they met up on a regular basis from start to finish before she went ahead with having hers done.

I have often asked if I could meet them both together and do some comparison tests I have dreamed up... so far the answer has been more than negative !! Cant see why !!

The big difference is healing time for our HT's its takes ages for the results... she was back at work after 5 days and also they were hidden !! Some times I wish I was a woman.... erm... I mean... (that is a joke)... :lol:

Just a little stroke then.

Where did she get them done,i can remember this topic before but cant be bothered to look.

Messed up !! Can anyone recommend a good hotel !!

I had booked the Andrew for my stay but decided to go a day earlier.... changed my flight, all ok and even got a great deal on upgrading for the return flight... only problem is that the Andrew is fully booked on the night... Sunday 6th April... :(

Bum !!!

Hey tim

I stayed at the anchor inn , 2.5 miles from Dr Feller's on northern boularvard , next to the police station , it was cheap ,warm , clean ,the room had a fridge freezer and a bath tub with shower .

Even had a pc with internet access for public use in the corridor , I don't think anyone else has used it , but it had everything you need and a star bucks , a chinese and a 24 hour 7/11 opposite .

Good luck bud

richie

Cheers Richie, will give them a go.. seems like the hotels could be booked because of the Easter Holiday, did not realise the Yanks celebrated the creation of chocolate eggs like we do :P

Tim

hey tim

Its abit dated but it'll do for your emergency and i think about half the price of the andrew , that why i used it , I'm a cheap yorkshireman hahahaha .

Good tip make sure you have a few dollars in coins as the buses are all two dollars but only take coins , there's a bus stop 1 block up ,same side as the hotel , goes past right Feller's with a stop right outside .

Alot of guys on here use taxis , convenient I know but if your staying a while it works out cheaper to use buses and trains , all 2 dollars in coins , when you get to a station buy an unlimited use 7 day pass for 24 dollars , me and my girl stoved them in travelling everywere on public transport and saved a fortune ..

I was well canny hahahha

richie

Hi Richie,

thanks for your info, sorry about the slow reply. Did call the Anchor Inn and got a room, but now changed back to the Andrew, long story but I called the Andrew to ask about car hire, the lady I spoke to was very helpful and had a good chat, when I mentioned to her that I was staying at another hotel for one night before she asked why as they had available rooms, so changed, just thought it would be easier to stay at the Andrew. She said that she did not know why had had been told they were full ? Did not moan as dont really want to upset anyone there for obvious reasons.

Am now definately turning this trip into a holiday, have changed my flight to Sunday 6th April, (had a great result as the agent I spoke to seemed to think I was changing my flight due to their mistake, so got a free ungrade to Business class for the flight home... a good omen I think !! seeing Doctor Feller on the 8th and planning to come home on the 19th, but this may change and may stay for a few more weeks and see America, (yes, I have decided to leave the Lunatics to run the asylum,have not had a proper holiday outside of Europe for years.. so going to make the most of it. Even booked a hire car from the Monday, shit... driving on the wrong side of the road !! and in a car with the steering wheel on the wrong side of the bloody car !! Still, if I do crash I suppose it would make a good cover story for the HT !! But I really am not planning on driving to the Docs on the day of the surgery !!

Not sure if anyone would find this helpful but I also booked into the Hotel at Stanstead airport the night before my flight, the price of the room includes 15 days parking and works out about the same as the car parking charges do. As the flight is early in the morning it means a much more relaxing day and not a mad rush to the airport from home on the day... only concern is what happens if I do stay in the USA and leave it there (will probably need to take out a small morgage to get it back)

Enough boring everyone to death with my usual crap so off now... 5 weeks to d-day !!

PS... Just wondered if any other Uk guys will be out there at the same time ? Not that I will be a sad lonely git or wanting to meet men.. :huh:

Tim

Hi Guys..

can someone answer a couple of question I have been wondering about for some time..

Is it good to use Regaine after an HT, if so how many days post op is it ok to start ? Have been reading through several forums and its got me confused... Read an interesting article on PB's site that makes me think its a good idea... but.... the main reason for my HT is so that I do not have to become a "slave" to a daily routine applying various things to my head twice a day, dont mind popping the meds everyday.

If I do use Regaine for a 6 months after my HT to help speed it along and then stop, will this be a bad move, I assume because I am really only having work done on my hairline / front third and from what I have read Regaine is not really effective on this area, or is it... see I am totaly confused :blink:

Tim

Most people use Rogaine after their HT to speed up the growth so once you are happy with the growth you can stop using it. I didnt use it after my first HT but i am going to use it on my crown when all the redness has gone. The reason i am going to use it this time is because it takes a lot longer for the hairs on the crown to come through so hopefully this willl speed things up for me :)

By the way i have been using the Bio Oil that you recomended on my strip scar and i have got to say that it is doing it's job. On my first HT my scar felt very tight throughout the day but this time when i have the Bio Oil massaged into the scar it feels much more flexible. Good find mate ;)

Cheers Stevo,

Thanks, did buy a supply of Regaine a couple of months ago, now it will not go to waste. The Bio-Oil, glad to hear it is working, everyone I know who has used it swears by it..strange, but have recently started seeing adverts on TV for it.... got some on standby for my post-op time, my friend laughs at the amount of stuff I am stocking up on, she says it seems like I am preparing for WW III, Aloevera, Bio-Oil, Tea-Tree Oil, Witch Hazel, hats, bandages, baby shampoo, MSM,regaine, bandanas,neck-pillows...

Must admit that I am feeling a little obsessive at the moment :blink:

Tim

I know, seems like the time is flying... 8th April..

only just over 4 weeks to go, thats 29 days or 696 hours or 41,760 minutes... me.. obsessive... never :blink:

Hi Timuk,

A bandana for me was perfect especially for the flight, theres also less chance of having to remove it at security, as it frames your face where as a cap doesn't.

Also a good tip is to try do an early check in online, so you can get the seats at the back of the plane. Less worry of people notcing anything. Also better in case some kid behind you tries to pull off your hat.

All the best dont worrry you are in good hands

Cheers Hairman, will order up another couple of bandanas... the trip home should be ok as its going to be about 11 days post op, also got lucky as I managed to get a cheap upgrade to business for the flight home so should not be any kids and fast track check in....fingers crossed (American Airlines out of Stanstead).

Another question guys.. probably be shot for this one... shampoo.. ?

Using Nirozal twice weekly, no dry scalp etc so would increasing it to 3 times be ok ? Also can anyone recommed a good "off the shelf shampoo" for everyday use, just a general shampoo, not looking for one that claims to be a miracle MPB cure ?

Cheers yet again

Tim.

Cheers guys, think I will go with the Baby shampoo, have heard that its soft kind and gentle, leave my scalp like a babies bottom :D

BigM, been on a couple more forums, PB's is good, anymore you could recommned ?

Cheers

Tim

Cheers guys, think I will go with the Baby shampoo, have heard that its soft kind and gentle, leave my scalp like a babies bottom :D

Cheers

Tim

Hi Tim, I used johnsons baby shampoo once and it made my scalp very dry and itchy and made my hair feel like straw, nasty stuff! maybe i had some sort of reaction to it. good luck with the ht

Cheers Haggis,. HT...now only 27 days to go :blink:

you just jogged my memory, years ago I was with a "lady" who had a young baby, remember using the Johnsons stuff and think it did the same...

Have looked at some of those recommended "salon" shampoos but they seem expensive.

While I am on the subject... was on PB's site and read about Nizoral, was thinking the bottle was small and already used one up in a few weeks and only twice a week!! I take it I could use a standard shampoo and then reapeat with a small amount of Nizoral,as long as I massage it into the scalp and give it 5 mins ?

Tim

eeeekkkkkkkk..

only 8 days to go.. cant believe that it was nearly 12 weeks since I met Spex.. time has flown !

anyway.. one of my good friends has just sent me into panic mode by arranging to get married 1 week after I return from the USA !!! and asked me to be best man... s**t... going to have to go with the "tripped over whilst drunk" excuse for a bandaged head.. cannot bloody believe it !!!!!!!!!!!

Also another "panic".. he mentioned that I need a VISA for the USA.. anyone know about this, I thought I just filled something out on the plane !!

Help !!

Hey Tim uk, what are the chances of that :P, atleast you can tie in your "accident" into the best man speach lol.

In regards to the visa all you need to do is fill out a couple of slips that are handed out in-flight, nothing major,just nosey details really i.e where your staying, where you live, have you any nuclear bombs in your hand luggage type of question's etc etc.

Cheers Pete

What are the f@ing chances - Dooh!!!

You do not need a visa - only a 10 yr passport with a minimum of 6 months on it. Like my man Pete said - The relevant forms are all at the airport or on the plane - B)