Sign in to follow this  
ian

Ian's 10 Month Pics

hey guys, sorry its been a while since posting.

well its been 10 months since my second op with dr feller and all is well, im happy with how my crown has come on, i can now be sure i wont blind anyone with a shiny bald spot :D .

im very happy with the hair line, its better than had ever hoped, i just had a look at my pre op photo before i had any hts and a can't believe how far i have come.

i think that dutasteride i working well for me and maybe filling in my mid-section, at worst it has stopped any more hairloss and with no side effects.

pete( my bro) is booked in with feller on feb 4 so i get to go to new york again, cant wait :D .

happy new year guys.

by the way pics 2+3 are wet shots.

post-180-1199558969_thumb.jpg

post-180-1199559051_thumb.jpg

post-180-1199559129_thumb.jpg

post-180-1199559203_thumb.jpg

post-180-1199559225_thumb.jpg

wow , great pictures. Only 10 months on as well. I keep reading that crown growth is much slower than the front. so you possibly still have more to come through :) Do you have a pre op crown pic?

I think that left alone ie: without doing anything, Ian would probably have been a nw6 by now.

I was just talking about you on my forum - I wanted to show your pics as an example of someone with an island of hair at the front :)

Your hair looks great now and completely natural too - congrats :)

hi ian

you`re hair is looking great and good to hear from you again.

Only one word for that mate....result!! Nice to know that you've nailed the hairloss problem once and for all!! I like the crown, expecially since all I've heard from everyone is that it takes a long time to grow - some people don't even see sprouting until 9 - 10 months. So, it seems you have a great deal more to come!!

Quick question - how many graft did you get transplanted in the crown?

thanks guys, dr feller is a true genius and to think i was going to go to farjo :o , i had a consultation and everything, thank god for spex :)

i dont think i have a pre op crown pic but will have a look, i think i had 800-1000 1s and 2s in the crown.

to think i was going to go to farjo :o , i had a consultation and everything, thank god for spex :)

:o You would have ended up looking like Bazza :o !

Hi Ian

Hows your Pete doing,is he going to do an update.