Sign in to follow this  
wookie

Any Dr.cole Patients In England Willing To Meet ?

hi ,

i'm seriously considering having my first procedure this year with dr.cole .

however , before i do so i want to meet at least one of his former patients in person .

are there any former patients of his here in england that would be willing to meet me ?

i can assure anyone willing to help of my utmost discretion at all times .

thanks in advance ,

the wookie

:)

hi ,

i'm seriously considering having my first procedure this year with dr.cole .

however , before i do so i want to meet at least one of his former patients in person .

are there any former patients of his here in england that would be willing to meet me ?

i can assure anyone willing to help of my utmost discretion at all times .

thanks in advance ,

the wookie

:)

run a search for haggis..... he was a uk Cole patient. How come you're not interested in Dr Feller? I was going to go with Cole originally but then changed to Dr Feller for an FUE procedure...

yeah haggis posts everywhere so should be easy to find and he is very happy with his results so far from dr cole.

I don't think there are many Cole patients on here. I have actually met Cole and found him to be very arogant <_< , i think that is the best way to discribe him. He also got banned i believe from HLH for some underhand behaviour. Read about it over on hairlosstalk.com. If you have done a lot of research then great but i would look into the scaring issue as well as he uses 1mm pucnches i believe which leaves visible scaring. If its about cost why you are choosing him over Wolf, Feller then that would make sense as he is cheaper but i think you pay for what you get in theis world. :) Although i wouldn't touch Armani with a barge pole <_<

I have done a lot of research on FUE now and for me i would only go to Feller due to his consistant results and full disclosure about FUE. Gasman what was your reason for choosing Feller over Cole out oof interest. Hope the healing has gone well!

I just saw this aswell which only confirms things for me :)

http://hair-restoration-info.com/eve/forum...61/m/6081032753

There is haggis who is a great poster on here who will meet i am sure although he was a repiar patient from old UK work. I think i read though that he is considering Feller next time round... i might be mistaken and apologise if so.

Gasman what was your reason for choosing Feller over Cole out oof interest. Hope the healing has gone well!

I've met with Dr Cole twice before and both times I wasn't overly impressed. A little over confident for my liking, he didn't make me feel comfortable.

However there is no doubt Dr Cole is a very good FUE Doctor.... He has been doing it for a very long time and knows his stuff.

The problem comes that 3 years ago when I first started researching Dr Cole, he was considered to be the top doctor in FUE. However many other doctors are now offering FUE, they perhaps were considered followers rather than leaders, but in recent years these Doctors have perfected their skills and are continually improving. Many of these doctors are managing to safely extract using .85 and .75 punches (some smaller but be aware small punches does have its down sides - they need to extract the graft without damaging it).

Unfortunately its believed Dr Cole still insists on using a 1mm punch. This of course increases the size of the tiny scar. FUE isn't scar less, but it is almost impossible to detect. But be aware every patient heals differently.

Dr Cole will give you a good HT there is no doubt, but not many consider him the best anymore. This is of course why I changed to Dr Feller who I felt for me offered one of the best, also he is very honest. He'll tell you what is correct rather than what you may want to hear. Also consider Dr Bisanga, however its harder to find as many patients of his compared to Feller in the UK.

I think the saying is better the devil you know.... Feller is tried and tested by many so to speak!

Hi Wookie

Did you have any luck getting in touch with Haggis.

thanks for your replies guys .

i did PM haggis - hopefully he'll reply .

also had a look at some of dr.fellers results here - they're generally much better looking than the results posted on his own website which i had previously seen ( and discounted him because of those photos ) .

also going to meet spex on thursday .

i take on board your comments regarding dr.cole - although personally i found him to be curteous and straightforward when i met him recently , and i do very much like his work , so for me he's still top of the list .

my armani consult is a whole other story though (i'll save that for another thread on another day :lol: ) .

well i met spex yesterday - it was very informative and he's a nice guy ( as i'm sure you all know ) .

also spoke to dr.feller this evening to get his recommendations and he was extremely forthright and honest in his opinions , which was good to hear and also very refreshing .

so i've emailed him some photos of the kind of hairline that i'd like to achieve to get a more detailed appraisal .

i'll let you know what transpires .

the wookie :)

Nice one Wookie Dr Feller is up there with the best of them and if you do choose him you wont be dissapointed.

ive read those posts on that site before...less than helpful really (the posts , not you hairymuff :) )

they claim on that forum that there are issues with dr.coles ethics and/or abilities , but when directly asked what those issues are specifically , the only replies are about punch size and lawsuits against former employees ( which are not issues of ethics ) and when pushed further , the moderator replies that his "lawyers have advised him not to discuss dr.cole publicly" (sic) .

does anyone here have any actual evidence of these ethical issues that they talk about over on HTN ?

without it , its nothing more than conjecture surely ?

cole has many unhappy patients with dots on the back of their heads. run a search on hlh as more info there. non here, as feller is a much better fue doc and doesn't have a bad ethical track record.

knock yourself out with Cole and come back tell us how it worked out :) ask yourself though why forums have bannd him.... ;)