Sign in to follow this  
GasMan

1032 Fue By Feller - The Big Day (11th December)...

Thanks guys.... to be honest Im quite relaxed about it all now... Since having the HT done its been like a huge weight off my shoulders... 2 years of research had stressed me out and made me obsessed... Now I've had the HT I feel great. I now know I just have to wait and every day will just get better and better!!! :D

To be honest I seem to have some early growth.... The hair shafts though are very thin, but at least I have some early growth from the hairs that didn't shed.

I guess over time the hairs will thicken. Is it a case of the life cycle of hair etc. Im assuming when the hair reaches the end of its life the next hair that appears from that follicle wil be thicker.

Am I right in thinking like this?

:blink:

Hows it all going gasman?

Good thanks... I will be posting 3 month pics in a weeks time.... Its been so much easier than I ever thought. A few more months and results will be great (hopefully)... :D

Glad its all going to plan and looking forward to your update.

Hi Gasman,

looking forward to your results,

Is it safe to shave your graphts down after 2 weeks?

I wouldn't recommend it, however I was very careful and only trimmed the outer edge slightly. The other grafts were hidden by my existing hairline. Because I had such a small area done I thought this was the best disguise. I had family coming over for xmas and needed to sort out my hair, I couldn't wear a hat inside (although I did at the meal with the hat from the cracker lol).

I had family coming over for xmas and needed to sort out my hair, I couldn't wear a hat inside (although I did at the meal with the hat from the cracker lol).

LOL :D I did that after my first HT. Had my HT in November (05) and went to a xmas party and wore a xmas hat and nobody noticed a thing or commented :)

I had family coming over for xmas and needed to sort out my hair, I couldn't wear a hat inside (although I did at the meal with the hat from the cracker lol).

LOL :D I did that after my first HT. Had my HT in November (05) and went to a xmas party and wore a xmas hat and nobody noticed a thing or commented :)

Yet another great reason to have your HT in the winter.... A lot easier to find excuses for hats... Same with New Years eve parties.... Suggest fancy dress and you'll be fine as long as you pick a character with a wig or hat! lol :D