Sign in to follow this  
snowman

Anyone Got Any Info On Will Young's Hair Transplant?

Sorry if this is in wrong section but the other day i saw a pic of will young's hair and he has definately had some sort of hair transplant for sure!!

Just wondering if anyone else noticed it and knows of any information?

He had a HT about 2 years ago now I think. I remember he admitted it in one of my girlfriends old magazines... Didn't say who done it though...? He went through a stage of hats for so long Im guessing it was a UK surgeon?

He went through a stage of hats for so long Im guessing it was a UK surgeon?

If it was a UK surgeon he'd still be wearing them.

According to that baldness documentary (which had Dr Feller and PB in), Will Young wears a hair system (hair piece), which is pretty funny because he has won a "Best Hair" award. He joins the likes of Ian Watkins (H from steps), Prince, Jacko etc. who are also known for wearing wigs (again according to that documentary).

There must be 100's of celebs wearing them. I'm amazed that they're not spotted by the majority of the general public. Even big stars like Stallone and Ben Affleck are wearing, not to mention all those ageing rock stars.

they`ve got the money to have them touched up everyday before they step out the door

hey saf

check out wiggy curtis and his wife , mayby a bad syrup but he got the girl hhhahahahahaha

IPB Image

tony looks cooler without ,surely there is a serious message for rug wearers there hahahaha

IPB Image

richie