Sign in to follow this  
avidmerrion

Booked In With Feller For First Ht

Hi guys, been reading for a few months, but this is my first post. Finally, finally booked in with Feller for start of March after a meeting with Spex. Was supposed to have been with Norton this very week last year, but pulled out at last minute after discovering this site.

Bit anxious about what to expect, but really can't wait for the time to come at the same time.

Hi guys, been reading for a few months, but this is my first post. Finally, finally booked in with Feller for start of March after a meeting with Spex. Was supposed to have been with Norton this very week last year, but pulled out at last minute after discovering this site.

Bit anxious about what to expect, but really can't wait for the time to come at the same time.

Welcome :) Fortunately now you are going for a first class HT with a virgin scalp instead of a repair job with a butchered scalp.

welcome avidmerrion

as pb says you`ve made a great choice and had a lucky escape.

i love it when these forums steer people away from rubbish clinics.

avid how did you come across norton and what were they going to charge you and for what procedure.

thanks

You have chosen very well. I couldn't be happier with my results at this early stage B) Feller is a class act along with spex. Listen to them and its hard to go wrong.

How many grafts you going for there?

Well done for avoiding norton, a lucky escape i,d say! I had my Ht in march 2007 and like you was very nervous. seriously tho you,ve nothing to worry about mate its not as bad as you might think. Its a pretty chilled out day with the worst bit being the injections IMO, they sting a bit, although it doesnt bother some guys. Think im just a bit of a wuss :D

seriously you,ll be fine mate Feller is a pro, if you havt met him hes a very chilled out guy with a carming nature, which puts you at ease.

Good luck!

cost

Welcome :) Fortunately now you are going for a first class HT with a virgin scalp instead of a repair job with a butchered scalp.

Thanks for feedback guys. Big Mac, saw Norton ads in a variety of magazines etc, met up with them. Although I wasn't totally convinced, they said all the right things and it was only gonna cost £2,500 for a 'new harline'. But i came in from a nightshift a few days later, and found this forum. Fair to say I was amazed when I punched the word 'Norton' into the search engine here - and quickly cancelled!!

hi avid

i wish i had access to the net all those years ago as i saw his ad in a newspaper and thought great its only 90 minutes drive away,hook line and sinker twice he got me.i had my reservations when i was queueing up with the old biddies at the main reception,then was led to his pokey waiting room but i was naive and desperate and this is how he gets business unfortunately.

i would like to know if i can set something up where as when some one searches norton or ht`s a link will pop up to myself.if so how much would it cost.