Sign in to follow this  
ncfm

At The End Of My Tether...advise Needed

i`d love to rattle her you lucky barsteward.

they are one nice pair and would look lovely on my bald head. :blink: :blink:

Love em or hate em.... women... sometimes they are so wonderful.....

Just thinking... breasts... small, big, firm or saggy.... always a happy thought.......... Richie... you must be very happy :-)

Back on hair....

Does anyone know if its just possible to remove that "pluggy" look... sort of thin out a plug and reposition the hairs about a bit without having to go through an entire HT.... I know it would still leave me very thin but would atleast maybe look a little more natural ??

hi tim

it is possible to punch old plugs out and redistribute them but it all depends on what size plugs and how they`re placed.therefor you need a consult with a dr either in person or by good quality pictures being sent and a dr will be able to advise the best plan of action.

is there any chance you could post photos of your hairline so the guys on here can give a bit more educated advice

Hi Bigmac.. cheers

Will try and post some pics.. have sent some to Spex but the quality was not that good..., he suggested seeing Feller.. which I know I will have to do...

maybe Santa will bring me a better digi camera.. will try again over xmas as all comments will be welcome.

Richie... you bad boy !!

Ncfm... hope your still happier than before... good luck mate..

Hi guys, sorry for the lack of replies recently. I've been away over xmas for a few weeks and only got back last week.

Thanks again for all your comments and support. I'm hopefully moving the right direction now.

I'll keep you all up-to-date with whats going on :)

Hi guys, sorry for the lack of replies recently. I've been away over xmas for a few weeks and only got back last week.

Thanks again for all your comments and support. I'm hopefully moving the right direction now.

I'll keep you all up-to-date with whats going on :)

Hi ncfm

It would be good to get a full update as have been following your interesting story since you posted.

How did the appointment / haircut go with the tricholist?

Are you still using the concealer?

What products are you currently using?

It would also be good to know the reaction of your friends, family and workmates from the changes you have made...

Cheers and best of luck

Ian

Ok here's a quick update.

Went to see the trichologist a few weeks ago who gave me loads of info on my options and the same day cut my hair. It was a total transformation! I got my hair cut much shorter and completely re-styled. I'm still using a little concealer, but I've actually walking outside without a hat on...and went to a shopping centre without it, so I must have got some confidence back.

I'm still very worried about the state of things, but I'm hoping if I keep what I have now, and can lightly conceal it I should be ok for a wee bit longer...but obviously I'm still very wary of bright lights in and outdoors, when I just want to walk in the rain or sun without a hat...or sit in lightly lit bars without worrying about needing one.

I think down the line I'll just go shorter and shorter, and then one day just buzz down to a no.1. I still have hair all over (being diffused thinning rather than receeding at front or at the crown) so maybe it'll look ok if I shave it (I *should* have stubble all over...altho it is thinner on top so maybe I need to keep the sides shorter if thats possible lol) A big worry about shaving down is the shape of my head...I haven't got a clue whether I have a decent shaped head... hehe

Anyway, thats how things are atm...still battling on :)