Sign in to follow this  
stevo

11 Month Update

Just a quick update guy’s !

Im well chuffed with how it’s all worked out after my first op with Dr Feller. Considering I was a norwood 6 before and considering I only got 3000 grafts im over the moon with the coverage I have got on top now. I will be going back in jan to get the crown filled in.

Grow well all

This is a before picture

IPB Image

In these pics i have gel in my hair

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Can't see the pics :unsure: Are they password protected on Photobucket or something? Can you post them on my site?

looking good mate.i see you still have those few silver ones sticking out :D

Looks really good Stevo :)

spursman - what grade can you shave down to without the scar being visible?

well it was a 2 but since my last haircut it doesnt seem the case. the scar seemed to be much more visable this time. maybe he cut it in a different way..... i would say a 3 or 4 will make it invisible.

Thanks for the update Stevo, a good improvement....but gel come on man you are showing how long ago it was when you last had any hair to style :lol: , lose the gel and lets see some new photos.

Cheer’s everyone !

I will put some more pics up tomorrow without the gel. I always take my pictures in the bathroom next to the window when it’s daylight outside so I can try and get the most accurate pictures. But when I took these yesterday it was a bit overcast outside so the flash was on, I’ll do some better one’s tomorrow

you cant even see the scar! what grade is your hair in that pic?

I cut my own hair once a week. I never actually had the balls to go to the barbers I like to have my hair short so I just couldn’t risk having him cut it too short and then getting found out :o Around the scar I cut my hair with a no 5 above the scar I go shorter and bellow the scar I go shorter too. It was a bit of a ball ache at first but im used to it now. On top I go over it with a no 8.

looking good mate.i see you still have those few silver ones sticking out

Ive tried dying my hair and I look a twat so it’s staying like this for now. I feel like a twat buying it too :rolleyes:

hi mate

have you tried grecian 2000

i`ve never tried it.i just use just for men hair dye

Ive tried dying my hair and I look a twat so it’s staying like this for now. I feel like a twat buying it too :rolleyes:

Imagine how I felt going to the barbers and asking her to dye my hair :rolleyes: Well I already felt like a twat coz she knows about my HT so I thought I might as well make a total twat out of myself :P I booked the last appointment on a friday so there wasn't anybody else there...

i get my bird to buy mine when she does the shopping.getting on a bit now but dont like to admit it

Here's a couple more pics without the gel ;)

IPB Image

IPB Image

have you tried grecian 2000

Yeah ive tried it and didnt like it, it was very greasy and you have to put the stuff in your hair every day.

Looks a lot better without the gel :) You should still have some improvement

ime at 13 mths and have def noticed an improvement since 11mths

it seems to have thickened up, mind you it could be all in my imagination, if thats the

case ime talking total bollocks :blink:

Mate - you look great and only 11 months!!! You will still improve further but you must be happy so far!!

Well done!!

Hi Stevo

Cracking pics mate - look really good.

By the way the silver crinkly hairs are very similar to mine that I get - I guess it is because most of the hair on the top of my head is from round the back so they have come over too.

Good luck for the next one

AM :)

all i can say is stevo is looking great now compared to the time i drunk this manc shandy drinker under the table.

only kidding mate your just a manc :(

all i can say is stevo is looking great now compared to the time i drunk this manc shandy drinker under the table.

only kidding mate your just a manc :(

Mancunian and proud son dont forget it !!! ;)